BY BABY RUTH

Jasmine V.
Edinburg, TX
I bought these to make candy vags or for speciL events and oooooohhhhhmyyyyy the best their is a lot in. Bag
Sarah L.
Butler, PA
The individual wrapped Baby Ruth make it great to have a little treat without committing to whole candy bar!
Savannah B.
Round Rock, TX
Love these so much that it is hard to only eat one! Yummy flavors all wrapped into perfect bite size pieces.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I prefer the minis than the actual candy bar for me personally it's to much it's good but it's just to much.
Crystalina C.
really yummy and satisfying. great quick treat for when youre out or busy. yummy chocolate and peanut flavor.
Amanda H.
Kalama
I like baby Ruth candy, it's not my favorite but definitely in the top picks. I eat this candy occasionally.
JILIAN P.
Waco, TX
Taste awesome. Very good and easy to only eat a small amount. Perfect mix of chocolate, peanuts and nougat.
Alma g.
Palmdale, CA
I'm not really in to chocolate but when I feel like eating a little bit of sugar.I always pick Baby Ruth😋😋😋
Lindsey B.
Belleville, MI
Love them that they are one bite size. Seem to eat too many in one sitting. Love the crunch of a Baby Ruth.
Sasha T.
Camden, NC
I thoroughly enjoy these candies. They taste the exact same as the large candy bars, just in a snack size.