BY BABY RUTH

Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
When I get these I am so joyful they are sip amazing...when my kids get t he m Halloween I steal them and eat them all..
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
If you like baby Ruth candy bars, you'll love the minis. Perfect size for when you want something seeet but not too much.
Samantha M.
Radford, VA
These are great frozen heck I eat all candy frozen for an added crunch it hits the spot when you just need a little sugar
Misty K.
Alexandria , KY
Baby Ruth is my all time favorite candy bar.. I could eat one every day... great for a snack on the go & watching a movie
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
I Really Enjoy Baby Ruths But Mostly I LIKE THEM WHEN I REALLY NEED THAT PEANUT FIX WITH OUT ALL THAT CHOCOLATE VERY GOOD
Isabella A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are so good I'm addicted I love them so much. Everyone should buy these!!! Sooooo good, one of my favorite candies.
Julie B.
Not my favorite because i'm into certain caramel candy bars (i.e. Twix) but i do enjoy these little babies. Weird? Maybe.
Michael M.
Fresno, CA
Really like this candy bar. Product is one of the best out there. Recommend this to anyone and everyone. Very affordable.
Atressa F.
fresno, CA
I love baby Ruth's I don't know what else to say except that we get along lol on days when I indulge in chocolate that is
Angela G.
Baby Ruth is my favorite candy bar and I'm always gonna buy them and beat them to my kids so they can get big and chubby