BY BABY RUTH

Samantha M.
Radford, VA
These are great frozen heck I eat all candy frozen for an added crunch it hits the spot when you just need a little sugar
linda b.
Lebanon, VA
Just good candy and a good buy for any one who likes candy they are soooo goood! I buy them all the time for my children
Julie B.
Not my favorite because i'm into certain caramel candy bars (i.e. Twix) but i do enjoy these little babies. Weird? Maybe.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
When I get these I am so joyful they are sip amazing...when my kids get t he m Halloween I steal them and eat them all..
Michael M.
Fresno, CA
Really like this candy bar. Product is one of the best out there. Recommend this to anyone and everyone. Very affordable.
Karolyn A.
Cincinnati, OH
I Really Enjoy Baby Ruths But Mostly I LIKE THEM WHEN I REALLY NEED THAT PEANUT FIX WITH OUT ALL THAT CHOCOLATE VERY GOOD
Isabella A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are so good I'm addicted I love them so much. Everyone should buy these!!! Sooooo good, one of my favorite candies.
Angela G.
Baby Ruth is my favorite candy bar and I'm always gonna buy them and beat them to my kids so they can get big and chubby
Atressa F.
Fort Smith, AR
I love baby Ruth's I don't know what else to say except that we get along lol on days when I indulge in chocolate that is
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What can I say, it's chocolate. I love these little ones cause you only need a little one and it hits that sweet spot.