BY BABY RUTH

Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of this candy only because it does not have chocolate in it! If it had chocolate then I it would be great!!
Melissa C.
Mesa, AZ
I love these they are perfect. I dont like whoe candy bars they are to big. This size is perfect for my little ones as well.
Jackie G.
Gainesville, FL
Perfectly sized just the perfect amount of chocolate to satisfy a craving!! Also perfect for traveling to stash in a purse
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Yummmmm. I love anything with chocolate and peanuts. Definitely my favorite combo and the tiny little bite sizes are nice.
Linsey C.
North Augusta, SC
Very milky love it! I love that it's have big chunks of peanut in it.. I have been eating this chocolate since I was little
Darlene r.
So good. Perfect if you want a small chocolatey snack or like me, if your diabetic and need to raise your blood sugar fast.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer the actual size baby Ruth over these bite size. I just don't feel as if you get the full goodness of a baby Ruth.
Elora G.
My favorite way to buy my favorite candy bar. A little goes a long way with these so this bag comes in handy a lot for me.
Misty K.
Alexandria , KY
Baby Ruth is my all time favorite candy bar.. I could eat one every day... great for a snack on the go & watching a movie
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
If you like baby Ruth candy bars, you'll love the minis. Perfect size for when you want something seeet but not too much.