BY BABY RUTH

Brandi D.
These are soo yummy! Never tried them until I was pregnant, now I'm in love. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Oops! Lol
Melissa C.
Mesa, AZ
I love these they are perfect. I dont like whoe candy bars they are to big. This size is perfect for my little ones as well.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
these are the perfect size bc i can only eat like 2 tiny pieces at a time. they taste great but too much is news a good thing
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Yummmmm. I love anything with chocolate and peanuts. Definitely my favorite combo and the tiny little bite sizes are nice.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I prefer the actual size baby Ruth over these bite size. I just don't feel as if you get the full goodness of a baby Ruth.
Darlene r.
So good. Perfect if you want a small chocolatey snack or like me, if your diabetic and need to raise your blood sugar fast.
Jackie G.
Gainesville, FL
Perfectly sized just the perfect amount of chocolate to satisfy a craving!! Also perfect for traveling to stash in a purse
Linsey C.
North Augusta, SC
Very milky love it! I love that it's have big chunks of peanut in it.. I have been eating this chocolate since I was little
Elora G.
My favorite way to buy my favorite candy bar. A little goes a long way with these so this bag comes in handy a lot for me.
linda b.
Lebanon, VA
Just good candy and a good buy for any one who likes candy they are soooo goood! I buy them all the time for my children