BY BABY RUTH

Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Yum, amazing! My favorite candy bar. I love the mix of peanuts, chocolate and caramel! I always buy these around Halloween time.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Perfect size for a snack! I would definitely buy these again. You can have a bite of what you're craving without eating too much!
Alexis A.
Anytime peanuts and chocolate come together it's a "home run" in my book. I wonder if that's why they named it after Babe Ruth
Susana D.
Athens, TN
The minis are perfect size when you have that sweet tooth moment. They're tiny so you don't overdo it but satisfy your craving
Cassie S.
Baby Ruth minis are great for a snack to hold you over to to help with a cravings but don't want a whole candy bar. Great snack
Frances O.
Delicious candy. Hard to find in my area but I do love when I can find the fun sized bags, especially at Halloween or Easter.
Eileen C.
Baby Ruth Minis Bulk Individually Wrapped excelente para compartir con los amigos a todos les gustan son suaves y deliciosos
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I'm not a big fan of this candy only because it does not have chocolate in it! If it had chocolate then I it would be great!!
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I like BABY Ruth they are not top of my list but it is good. And as for price once again I do go to the .99cent store so deal
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
I used these at my baby shower for a baseball theme. They werent a favorite for everyone but their nuttiness was my favorite.