BY BABY RUTH

Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Perfect size for a snack! I would definitely buy these again. You can have a bite of what you're craving without eating too much!
Cassie S.
Baby Ruth minis are great for a snack to hold you over to to help with a cravings but don't want a whole candy bar. Great snack
Alexis A.
Anytime peanuts and chocolate come together it's a "home run" in my book. I wonder if that's why they named it after Babe Ruth
Susana D.
Athens, TN
The minis are perfect size when you have that sweet tooth moment. They're tiny so you don't overdo it but satisfy your craving
Frances O.
Delicious candy. Hard to find in my area but I do love when I can find the fun sized bags, especially at Halloween or Easter.
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
I used these at my baby shower for a baseball theme. They werent a favorite for everyone but their nuttiness was my favorite.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I like BABY Ruth they are not top of my list but it is good. And as for price once again I do go to the .99cent store so deal
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
these are the perfect size bc i can only eat like 2 tiny pieces at a time. they taste great but too much is news a good thing
Eileen C.
Baby Ruth Minis Bulk Individually Wrapped excelente para compartir con los amigos a todos les gustan son suaves y deliciosos
Melissa C.
Mesa, AZ
I love these they are perfect. I dont like whoe candy bars they are to big. This size is perfect for my little ones as well.