BY BABY RUTH

Karla B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is another candy that I enjoy more in the mini for than in full size. You get just the right amount of peanuts to nougat ratio.
Ashley P.
I absolutely love these. The bite size version is just as good to me because per bite, the ingredient ratio a little more even to me.
Tina S.
Cleveland, TN
I love Baby Ruth. And I especially like the individually wrapped ones because I'm not always in the mood for a full size candy bar.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect blend of sweet and salty, all in a bite size little bar. Cannot go wrong, I love these! Baby Ruth is a delicious treat.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Love love love baby ruth, it has to be at the top of my list of candy bars. It not to much its just the right amount of sweetness.
Jane S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Used these to give out to kids at church. Also great to sneak one to myself as well! Tastes great and small enough to fit anywhere
Julia S.
Corcoran, CA
Perfect bite-sized candy. It has everything I love in candy. 4 stars because I end up with a mess of wrappers from eating so many!
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
My favorite candy bar in the world quite frankly. I normally don't like peanuts and chocolate together but I do with this combo!
Kendra H.
Fairborn
They are amazing they are bite size for if u want candy but not to much and they are sweet and salty all at once and taste great
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Yum, amazing! My favorite candy bar. I love the mix of peanuts, chocolate and caramel! I always buy these around Halloween time.