BY BABY RUTH

Christa B.
These are my weakness! The sweet chocolate and salty nut combination is amazing! I hide them from my children so I don't have to share
Bianca R.
Addison, NY
Love these so much! I typically end up eating the entire bag myself! These are great for kids and adults alike and I know I love them!
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
These are great tasting and a perfect size for a little chocolate craving. Filled with peanuts and chocolate for any chocolate lover 👍🏻
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My co-worker always has these on her desk and they are the perfect little dessert after lunch! The crunchy, gooey center is delicious!
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
This has been a favorite candy of mine since I was little. It's a great flavor combo and I always liked getting it in my halloween bag.
Jasmine P.
I really enjoys these and i like because them small and lots to share with my friends ...very good if you like peanuts and carmel nuget
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Great sweet snack with a dash of protein! Love the bite sized pieces! I may or may not get carried away at Halloween purchasing bags!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are awesome to have for any party.have enough in the bag and smaller size for kids to have and not waste the whole bar at all.
Ashley P.
I absolutely love these. The bite size version is just as good to me because per bite, the ingredient ratio a little more even to me.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
I really like these to me I think of them as a payday that's chocolate covered mmmmmmm. I like the minis because one is just enough.