BY BABY RUTH

Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
This has been a favorite candy of mine since I was little. It's a great flavor combo and I always liked getting it in my halloween bag.
Amanda C.
Hattiesburg
I've always loved baby Ruth candy bars because it's a great little snack but these minis the perfect size to indulge without the guilt!
Jasmine P.
I really enjoys these and i like because them small and lots to share with my friends ...very good if you like peanuts and carmel nuget
Bianca R.
Addison, NY
Love these so much! I typically end up eating the entire bag myself! These are great for kids and adults alike and I know I love them!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My co-worker always has these on her desk and they are the perfect little dessert after lunch! The crunchy, gooey center is delicious!
Ashley P.
I absolutely love these. The bite size version is just as good to me because per bite, the ingredient ratio a little more even to me.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are awesome to have for any party.have enough in the bag and smaller size for kids to have and not waste the whole bar at all.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
I really like these to me I think of them as a payday that's chocolate covered mmmmmmm. I like the minis because one is just enough.
Karla B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is another candy that I enjoy more in the mini for than in full size. You get just the right amount of peanuts to nougat ratio.
Elizabeth A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Baby Ruth Individually Wrapped a great go to snack in my purse.peanut's and chocolate,what more can you ask fore in a candy Bar.