BY BABY RUTH

Kinjal P.
I LOVE Baby Ruth's! Especially the minis, because its one bite of heaven. You get it all in one bite without having to worry about eating too much candy because you need/want to finish the bar. I love the caramel and the crunch from the nuts. Its just everything I want in a candy bar.
Tracey Y.
Cant go wrong with small pocket candies! I love these and for on the go when you just need a candy and sugar rush. I prefer them over the bigger ones but its too much during the day i just need something
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
this is the secret candy bar no one knows about. it really does not get any better with peanuts and nougat and chocolate. Prices are comparable to any other chocolate but this is a one of a kind candy for sure, there is nothing like it!
Tegan S.
Pasco, WA
I love these candy bars! All the different flavors mix really well together! The small size keeps me from eating the entire bag, which I totally would recommend! I bought mine at walmart which was really convenient as I live really close. I definitely reccommend!
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
I am a big fan of baby ruths and the minis are the best. they are the perfect size and have the best ratio of filling to chocolate. The size is great because you can have a few without feeling guilty. Getting a big bag is the way to do it. Any other size will never be enough
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These individually wrapped baby ruth are awesome!! Small and just good enough to satisfied my cravings! Kids are most favorite during haloween for trick and treat! Price is good and easy to buy! Every store has this brand!
Molly B.
A perfect sweet little bite! These are great for a treat for kids, or adults as a simple cure to a sweet craving without too much sugar or calories. They have a caramel/nougat with peanuts on top and all coated in chocolate.
Angela E.
Graham, WA
Nice for giving out for Halloween. You might even have a few left over to stash in your desk or car. Make sure the kids you give them out to can have them. Allergies and age, keep this in mind. Nice price, going to buy them again. Even my husband likes to stash a few around to snack on.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
The mini baby Ruths are the perfect size for this candy, not only does it allow for the perfect bite of candy it allowed for easy traveling with them. these are a treat i carry on me at all times, this is due to the price being great as well as the compatibility of them.
Jesse C.
these are my favorite baby ruths because i don't have to hold the bar at all. I usually just pop a whole mini baby ruth into my mouth and enjoy. this is one of my top candy bars. Peanuts and chocolate, you really can't go wrong. Priced the same as other big name candy bars.