BY BABY RUTH

Alissa P.
Love the baby sized baby ruths! I always steal them from my boyfriend and sister when its around halloween time and they buy them to give out.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Such a great chocolate I love it. It's finals week and I keep myself going with these little bad boys. Chewy and delicious. Perfect bite size.
Katelynn B.
Arcadia, FL
I just love the baby Ruth mini's, you can eat just the right amount and like putting my candy in the freezer! So this is just the perfect size!
Jennifer L.
Palmdale, CA
It's like having a snicker it a lot better. It's not too sweet, it's just nice to snack on as well . If haven't tried it you are missing out!!
Jenny M.
Orange, CA
When there little bite size, you don't get much peanuts in it, it's mostly chocolate and caramel. I would like a good amount of peanuts in it.
Valerie B.
Miami , FL
Everytime its halloween or im having people over or i go on a tripe and come back home, i buy a bag of these. Super good flavor and texture.
madi m.
They are really good for a small treat and leave you happy and satisfied , whith kut making you feel bad for eating candy in the first place.
Teresa B.
Louisville
Another one of my favorite candy bars. I take them in my lunch and they stay in my night stand. I just love most candy bars with nuts in them
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
My favorite chocolate bar. Bought a pack at walmart and it came in individually wrapped candy in miniature size. I love it. I will buy more.
Veronica G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect little snack for when you don't want a full sized candy bar. Perfect combination with peanuts, caramel, chocolate and nougat. Yummm!