BY BABY RUTH

Joshua B.
After years of Candy use. The bite size baby Ruth is perfect sized and just enough nuts for someone where you get enough protein for a quick boost.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
These are the perfect size for an on the go snack for when you need a quick pick me up at the end of the day and for the price you can't beat it!!
Angelia B.
Alexandria, MN
I love to keep the minis in the freezer. Great size to just pop in your mouth when you need something sweet to eat without overindulging! Yummm!
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a great snack to just pop right into your mouth! Enough to just get the taste. I generally eat about two at once. Always so fresh and chewy.
Ana K.
Sandy, UT
They are super good but it's super convenient because you can just skip them in your purse or also if your on a diet it's already portion control
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg how much I love these baby Ruth mini always but myself a bag when I go shopping and my kids love them as well so in home we always have a bag
Megan M.
Jennings, LA
I love that they're individually wrapped ! It's great for on the go or a snack during work , school , or even just to enjoy! I absolutely love it
Jenny M.
Orange, CA
When there little bite size, you don't get much peanuts in it, it's mostly chocolate and caramel. I would like a good amount of peanuts in it.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I could eat the whole bag, and then more!! Baby ruths are my absolute faveee!! Everytime i go to the grocery store i have to buy a bag! They are very affordable too!
Cynthia L.
These mini wrapped miniatures are a great snack for me after a meal. I'm always looking for something sweet and this hits the spot every time.