BY BABY RUTH

shirley R.
Lexington, KY
Wahoo! Want a home run select a Baby Ruth. I enjoy the different flavors of chocolate, salty nuts and caramel all in one bite. Never disappointing
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
These are the perfect size for an on the go snack for when you need a quick pick me up at the end of the day and for the price you can't beat it!!
Megan M.
Jennings, LA
I love that they're individually wrapped ! It's great for on the go or a snack during work , school , or even just to enjoy! I absolutely love it
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a great snack to just pop right into your mouth! Enough to just get the taste. I generally eat about two at once. Always so fresh and chewy.
Ana K.
Sandy, UT
They are super good but it's super convenient because you can just skip them in your purse or also if your on a diet it's already portion control
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg how much I love these baby Ruth mini always but myself a bag when I go shopping and my kids love them as well so in home we always have a bag
Angelia B.
Alexandria, MN
I love to keep the minis in the freezer. Great size to just pop in your mouth when you need something sweet to eat without overindulging! Yummm!
Penny I.
Whenever I get the chance to eat a baby Ruth I do, they are just so good! Especially since they are mini sized I can take them anywhere with me
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I could eat the whole bag, and then more!! Baby ruths are my absolute faveee!! Everytime i go to the grocery store i have to buy a bag! They are very affordable too!
Cynthia L.
These mini wrapped miniatures are a great snack for me after a meal. I'm always looking for something sweet and this hits the spot every time.