BY BABY RUTH

sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
These are my grannies fav and still something I enjoy every now and then when I have those um women moments hehehaha sweet always does the body good!
Kimberly M.
Fort Payne, AL
Baby ruths have always been my favorite candy bar which is a big deal since i don't like chocolate. It's always my go to when i want something sweet.
Danzelot V.
Ashville, OH
The best chocolate for every one!
Buy this little chocolates for family and you. Don't let people say how good are. Go to your near store and BUY IT!
Brooks C.
I love Babe Ruth's! They are one of my favorites, for sure. They have such a smooth texture and the minis keep me from eating too much at one time!😉
Mary R.
Temecula, CA
I love these! I throw some in my backback to reward myself after reaching the top of the peak after a long hike! The perfect size of deliciousness!
Ashley A.
Aspers, PA
I love baby Ruth's. The minis are my favorite because I like to put them in the freezer then get a couple out at a time. They are always delicious.
Joshua B.
After years of Candy use. The bite size baby Ruth is perfect sized and just enough nuts for someone where you get enough protein for a quick boost.
As much as I Love the little baby ruth packages too much peanuts will hurt my teeth. Haha. I Love the center though! I would eat that part anytime.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They were great for the Christmas bags for our students at a small Christian school. All the students like them and the price was very reasonable.
Amanda U.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am in love with these mini Baby Ruth's , just the right size. Not to much yet not to little. Plus if you like peanuts and nougat this is for you!