BY BABY RUTH

Brooks C.
I love Babe Ruth's! They are one of my favorites, for sure. They have such a smooth texture and the minis keep me from eating too much at one time!😉
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
These are my grannies fav and still something I enjoy every now and then when I have those um women moments hehehaha sweet always does the body good!
Kimberly M.
Fort Payne, AL
Baby ruths have always been my favorite candy bar which is a big deal since i don't like chocolate. It's always my go to when i want something sweet.
Joshua B.
After years of Candy use. The bite size baby Ruth is perfect sized and just enough nuts for someone where you get enough protein for a quick boost.
Ashley A.
Aspers, PA
I love baby Ruth's. The minis are my favorite because I like to put them in the freezer then get a couple out at a time. They are always delicious.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They were great for the Christmas bags for our students at a small Christian school. All the students like them and the price was very reasonable.
Amanda U.
Salt Lake City, UT
I am in love with these mini Baby Ruth's , just the right size. Not to much yet not to little. Plus if you like peanuts and nougat this is for you!
KM S.
As much as I Love the little baby ruth packages too much peanuts will hurt my teeth. Haha. I Love the center though! I would eat that part anytime.
shirley R.
Lexington, KY
Wahoo! Want a home run select a Baby Ruth. I enjoy the different flavors of chocolate, salty nuts and caramel all in one bite. Never disappointing
Mary R.
Temecula, CA
I love these! I throw some in my backback to reward myself after reaching the top of the peak after a long hike! The perfect size of deliciousness!