BY BABY RUTH

Emma D.
Salem, OR
Perfect treat, perfect size, perfect way to indulge if you carry a few in your purse. I love throwing a few in gift bag along with tissue paper and a gift.
Pria W.
These are so easy to enjoy. You just pop them in your mouth and keep going. Even though they are little, I can promise that the flavor is not compromised!
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
I literally am in love with these . I could eat them allllll day long for all my meals and never get tired of them and they are easy to take on the go !
Angie S.
I like baby Ruth they are good, they have that perfect balance of each chocolate, caramel, and nuts. The peanuts aren't over powering, they go perfectly
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great for when you only want a bit of sweet. Chewy, crunchy, and sweet. Foys perfectly in a candy dish for a chocolate treat whenever you want.
Kandi C.
Mount Holly, NC
Baby Ruth is a very good and tasting candy bar out there. It is a candy feature that I would buy and prefer others to try. It is not expensive at all.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Perfect for a baseball party or baseball themed valentines for my sons class. They are a tasty treat. Nice snack size so it cuts down on calories too.
Gigi D.
The best holiday candy of all time...guilt-free, if you can manage to eat just one or two of these minis...if your like me, you'll eat the entire bag.
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
Baby Ruth's are one of my favs! They are sweet and salty, perfect combo! A baby Ruth is what I always gravitate to first when I see it in a candy bowl!
Brooks C.
I love Babe Ruth's! They are one of my favorites, for sure. They have such a smooth texture and the minis keep me from eating too much at one time!😉