BY BABY RUTH

Kathy P.
Portville
Always have chocolate bars in my home. We eat the candy bars out of the bag and also use them in dessert recipes. Great quality and great taste. Been a favorite of mine since I was a kid.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I love baby Ruth candy bars. I often take them to my classroom to give to my students. they are the perfect size to have to quench a sweet tooth in the middle of a work day.
Bruna M.
Hoboken, NJ
I tried this for the first time on 2016 Halloween. I do not have this candy in my home country but is very similar to another famous candy. And there is not a way to not like this! Very delicious
Sandra M.
One of my all time favorites I remember going bbc.co to the store as a child and couldn't wait to get a candy bar....love the flavor of a Baby Ruth not too over powering...
Cassandra C.
Terre Haute, IN
Individually rapped baby ruth's are perfect for the "little bit of chocolate" lover like myself. I enjoy chocolate on small portionsize and I can have two of the individual barsvp and have my cravings taken care of.
Jessie o.
I love these things. I could eat hundreds of them! They are not too overwhelmingly sweet and the bite-size pieces are just perfect to pop in your mouth for a quick chocolate fix.
Jennifer S.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
These little delights are in a class all their own, they are the perfect snack when you desire something sweet. Once you sink your teeth into the chocolate you reach the perfectly textured caramel and peanuts. Yum! Definite repurchase...again and again!
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I like this baby ruth minis bulk individually wrapped bags because you can share this chocolate with friends or put it in a present and it doesn't take much of space
Shane C.
Owings, MD
keep these bad boys right by my bedside ( dont tell my fiance) Definitely my first choice when i have the munchies , or when i just want something to caress my taste buds. Baby Ruths have been the only chocolate that i can consistently eat and i love them ! But now they are mini and individually wrapped! They are so easy to throw in my purse or pass out to my little cousins, and they are so small i dont have to worry about a huge mess or giving them too much sugar! Baby Ruth you never let me down !
Liliana R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the small presentation, I can bring it with me where ever I go. I have been eating this candy since my childhood. I love everything about this chocolate!