BY BABY RUTH

Leslie A.
Laredo, TX
Baby Ruth Minis are a great snack from here and there for everyone. It's a great sweet chocolatey snack because they are individually wrapped and are just perfect to share with a large group like your friends and family .
Day Day N.
San Francisco
Ohhhh I love the baby Ruth minis, I can finish a whole bag in one sitting . I guess because they are minis so u don't really pay attention I. How many you have eaten.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Baby Ruth Minis are one of my favorite candies! I really like the crunchy peanuts in combination with chewy and a bit creamy caramel. These candies provide good pick me up and are very filling. I like their small size
A R.
I love Baby Ruth Minis... They're a perfect bite size to chew in your mouth... They have enough chocolate to satisfy that chocolate craving! I can't have just one nor two and I know you won't either... Yummm!
Katy E.
Duarte
Iv never really been a chocolate person or a sweets person for that matter but Baby Ruth's are by far my favorite candy hands down. The combo of chocolate to peanuts and chewiness is so yummy. Always the perfect little pick me up.
Judy N.
Oklahoma City
I like the small individually wrapped ones because I never finish a whole candy bar I get sick of them very easily and having these small candy can help give me a perfect amount of chocolate I want.
Paige A.
Ocean Springs, MS
The perfect bite sized snack for that much needed middle of the day pick me up! I love that they're individually wrapped so I can choose to splurge or get my fix with as few calories as possible.
Hilary S.
Middleburg, FL
These bite sized snacks are just the right size to get the sweet fix without too many added calories. They are a great size to throw in lunches or your purse for a quick afternoon pick me up.
Falareni R.
Boca Raton
great for little kids and halloween treats
makes for a great snack compaired to other candies due to it having peanuts which hold of hunger for longer. i get these for my kids quite often.
Kristine K.
York, SC
These little bite sized candies are delicious. They are good if you don't want to eat all the calories found in a normal sized candy bar and they definitely cure the craving for chocolate.