BY BABY RUTH

Christina C.
Bel Air, MD
Loves these tiny bite-sized snacks. they are the perfect portion and they are good for events like Halloween or parties or for stuffing in ones purse. only problem is they melt too easily in the summer. and they have partially hydrogenated oils
Rachel B.
I love baby ruth candy. They are so delicious and having them individually wrapped is perfect for me. They are great value and there is nothing like it. The main time I buy these is during halloween time and I get them every year and always will.
Deanna L.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoy the minis because they are just the right size to be able to have a bit of indulgence without going too far. It is a good mix of chocolate and peanuts. The price is right.
Shelly M.
Richmond, VA
These were just the perfect size to satisfy the craving I was having. It was satisfying yet not overwhelming in size. It was just enough for someone watching their diet and small enough to throw in your bag for an on- the go snack.
They are the perfect snack size with chewy outside with a mix of creamy caramel and crunchy peanuts, covered with a sweet chocolate-flavor and finally covered with another layer of chocolate. I would recommend this to other people.
Kaitlyn K.
I love the mini Baby Ruth's! They are so yummy and perfect because of how affordable they are. It's nice they are smaller because if you just want a little bite, it does the job. I always buy these- especially around Halloween!
Ashlyn N.
Evansville, IN
Baby Ruth's are my favorite candy! The individual packages are the perfect size for a quick snack or sweet craving. They are also perfect for someone who is trying to watch calorie intake and can only have a certain amount.
Diane W.
These minis are the cutest! Small but they taste as delicious as the full size. Great for an afternoon chocolate snack or pick me up! Perfect size to keep in your purse, backpack, car or desk.
Leslie A.
Laredo, TX
Baby Ruth Minis are a great snack from here and there for everyone. It's a great sweet chocolatey snack because they are individually wrapped and are just perfect to share with a large group like your friends and family .
Day Day N.
San Francisco
Ohhhh I love the baby Ruth minis, I can finish a whole bag in one sitting . I guess because they are minis so u don't really pay attention I. How many you have eaten.