BY BABY RUTH

Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Very chewy, yet crunchy, for sure one of my favorites to get when I'm in the mood to have candy. Always one of the candies I tend to look for in the grocery store when in the checkout line. It also has a good retail value for what you get.
Emily C.
Boone, NC
Perfect size for grabbing on the go and being able to treat your sweet tooth without having too much. Baby Ruths are my absolute favorite and I only ever treat myself to them every once in awhile. I think if you want a little of every flavor this is the candy bar for you.
Xavier L.
I have just finished eating a few of these baby Ruth mini not even a whole hour ago. It has a great taste that leaves you so satisfied. It ranks as one of the best tasting.
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, probably not my favorite candy bar but it is very tasty none the less. My husband really enjoys these because he doesn't like plain chocolate. He loves peanuts in his chocolate bars.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
I love the small baby Ruth bars, they're nice to just pop in your mouth every time you have a sweet craving so you don't have to indulge in a whole candy bar. Less calories but gets the job done.
Lena J.
These are super yummy. They have the perfect mix of caramel, chocolate and nuts. Every year at Halloween I go through my nephews candy and kidnap all the Baby Ruth's out.
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
I love Baby Ruths candy bars just enough chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I buy these a lot when I'm baking desserts and sample a few.Highly recommend and reasonably priced at my local grocer
Julie K.
Murrieta, CA
satisfying snack for on the go a payday only covered in choclate. a good evening binge snack affordable and delish best candy bar ever good frozen too, buy in bulk to save money at smart and final or sams club or costco. i buy them all the time theyre one of my faves
Amanda R.
Tuscumbia, AL
I swear the minis taste better! It's bite sized yummy-ness! They are a great little snack to keep laying out for company to just grab. Also great for a little craving of sweets after a meal
Lisa T.
Perfect bite size type of candy bar. The chocolate is cheap and has no taste :-( the nugget is usually hard and gross. The peanuts tend to be stale. Won't buy baby ruth again