BY BABY RUTH

Alexandra H.
I got a few in my last bag with no peanuts, this was somewhat disappointing, however the caramel and rest of the candy bar was very soft and delicious. The price was reasonable , on sale at CVS.
fatima m.
I like these. theyre so cute and I love how small they are.
I mean, the flavour of them is predicable. like it kinda
taste like a milky way sometimes?? idk but theyre good tho. not extremely
goof to me but theyre good
Tara S.
I really like the Baby Ruth Minis, the chocolate & nuts are great. With the minis you don't have to sit and eat a entire candy bar. The minis allow you to eat a little at a time.
The ministry are also great for parties and some events, you can place them in a bowl and people can help themselves, because they are individually wrapped.
Dana E.
Naylor, GA
Need a little Baby Ruth pop? This is your product. Beware! You will not be able to stop at one! Before you know it you will have the whole bag gone. The price is reasonable and they are available at almost any store. I recommend this especially to parents who want to offer small snacks.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Baby Ruth's are one of my favorite chocolate bars. The chocolate goes really good with the peanuts. I personally like them a little bit better than snickers. The minis are good for just munching on them .
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Love baby Ruth's, but my diet loves these minis even better lol they're a perfect sweet and salty bite to fill your craving! Taste just as good as the full size, however I won't lie.. They're so good you might end up eat several lol
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Very chewy, yet crunchy, for sure one of my favorites to get when I'm in the mood to have candy. Always one of the candies I tend to look for in the grocery store when in the checkout line. It also has a good retail value for what you get.
Baby Ruth's to me are like potato chips you just can't stop at one so buying the minis let's you indulge and share without eating all of them. I tend to pick these up during the holidays at same club or Costco. Being chocolate its something you can always use in the house .
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Baby Ruth's are always so good little bite sized! I would buy these at Walmart or family dollar great for Halloween or something! They are not pricey at all, I would recommend baby Ruth's to all I'm sure they already enjoy this candy bar
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, probably not my favorite candy bar but it is very tasty none the less. My husband really enjoys these because he doesn't like plain chocolate. He loves peanuts in his chocolate bars.