BY BABY RUTH

Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect. I don't really care for the candy bars, but can eat 200 of their minis. An exaggeration of course, but only bc that would be a terrible decision. These are delicious! I truly love the consistency, the slight crunch of peanuts, and whatever nougat-y flavor inside. Had my first mini this year.. love them!
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely delicious! The perfect size bars for a quick treat. Great for trick or treaters or snacking for yourself. Always made with great quality ingredients. My favorite candy bar!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Baby Ruth minis. This is one of my favorite chocolate candy bars. I like the minis because I can share them, or put them in a candy dish. I always like having them on my desk at work in a candy bowl, for when I have a sweet tooth. The are affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere candy is sold. I usually buy them at the grocery store near my house.
Dwayne L.
Washington, DC
Baby Ruth is my favorite candy bar. Chocolate, peanuts = delish. The peanuts are a little salted which is a benefit in my book. Its affordable, and around holidays we get the bite sized versions, which are perfect.

If you are ever looking for a quick tasty bite, get a baby ruth and thank me later.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Awesome candy bar in smaller portions! I treat myself to these every so often after a day of doing well with my fitness and eating healthy. The specs on these make it a cheat snack that isnt too terrible for you. Good value--amount vs. price is excellent and can be found in most stores.
emma j.
Clinton Twp, MI
the classic babe ruth bar is absolutely amazing in mini form! these are so great for on the go, i love snacking on them at work and on car rides. they're so cheap too! a huge bag is so affordable, and so easy to store. i constantly buy bags of these to give to my friends and family! and of course a few for myself
Chaleena S.
The bulk Baby Ruth minis are great to sneak inside gift bags or even stockings! The Baby Ruths nougat is chocolate flavored, the caramel is rich, and the milk chocolate coating is smooth too; its so sugary and delicious. ... This nougat is soo chewy, and sweet.
Nicole T.
Tanner, AL
Love these!!!! I can eat one of these to kill my sweet tooth and not kill my diet! It is the perfect size and great on the wallet. You can even save a little extra when you buy them at target and use your red card. everyone should try these
Jennifer S.
Baby Ruth is a great candy bar! It is tasty, and the bite-size ones make a nice snack! It is a little peanutty for me personally, which is the reason for the four stars, but if you love peanuts and your candy bars, this is the one for you!
Danielle S.
Baby Ruth bars are my favorite candy bars, I tend to buy the mini's and keep in them in my purse and desk at work for when I need a little pick me up. The price is good and the candy is always delicious, can't go wrong.