Baby Ruth Candy Bar uploaded by Sophia G.

BY BABY RUTH #54 in Candy Bars

Bursting with Peanuts, Rich Caramel and Chewy Nougat. see more...

• When it making a decision on what size of candy bar to get, do you ...5 Answers
  • What kind of nuts are in these candy bars?3 Answers
  • "This is the perfect size of stocking stuffers." in 1 review
  • "I love the sweet peanut-y taste and the fun size is the right portion of chocolate to satisfy the sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "I love the fun sized Baby Ruth it makes it so much easier to eat the exact amount I want and not have to worry about putting any away for later." in 1 review
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
On certain days when I feel like things aren't going quite to par, I find myself walking through the candy and snack isle of my local grocery store. I never can seem to find what I'm looking for though, but when I see baby ruth candy bars it reminds me of being a little kid and spending time with friends playing at the park or walking to the local quick stop and buying a baby ruth. Nothing satisfies my moods more than when I open a baby ruth candy bar and take that first bite.... it brings back a time that was simple. I may never be in those times again, but when I feel stressed and want a tasty snack I can always rely on baby ruth to bring the good memories back.
Shicovia R.
Shicovia R.
Greenville, SC
It is a very relaxing and enjoyable piece of chocolate with nuts to ease your mind. Also this is what I purchase when it's close to my monthly woman issues. I normally purchase at Walmart unless I go to a corner store. Yes I would recommend because it's easy to chew and not stick to your teeth while eating. Also you can't eat just one.
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Baby Ruth, you are one of my weaknesses when it comes to craving chocolatey goodness! I especially love the kingsize bars and how they are split into 2 separate bars so you can either share (I don) or you can eat one and then the orher without feeling guilty. Your mind still thinks you ate one tiny bar. #babyruthgirlforlife
April Y.
April Y.
Honolulu, HI
This tastes really good. The reason I gave it 4 stars though, is beause it melts easier than other chocolate bars. Also, the Baby Ruth candy bar is more pricey compared too other candy bars such as Hershy's or Twix. All in all, it is a good chocloate but make sure to put it in the fridge before enjoying !
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Moreno Valley, CA
This chocolate bar brings me back to my childhood and I just love it! I remember getting one and putting it in the freezer to freeze it. I swear it tastes SO much better like that! maybe a little harder to chew but absolutely delicious. I will always buy it when I need a little blast to the past.
Terry K.
Terry K.
Springfield, MO
I love these things. I just wish they were a tad bit bigger. Not as big as a regular sized candy bar but a little bigger than the snack size. Then maybe I'd more satisfied with it than eating 6 or 7. How does it compare to alternatives? It doesn't, it's much better as far as I'm concerned.
Lilibeth N.
Lilibeth N.
Baby Ruth candy bars are like a bite of peanutyy heaven if thats a word. Sometimes you want something sweet but yet nutritious, and with all the peanuts that you'll crave I doubt you can only have one. I specially love a Baby Ruth after a hearty meal, makes for a great dessert treat.
Amare A.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
I love baby Ruth's but when it comes in small bars they are even better! For some reason I prefer these candy bars in the small/mini size compared to normal size. Eating the normal size bar chocolate always chips off and falls onto my shirt. The small ones don't have that problem.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
This is one of those candy bars that I can use the excuse of "I need the protien" for when I buy it! Amazing taste, reminds me of being at a baseball game. Very american. I get one of those every month or so as a treat, always worth it and definitely worth buying again each time.
cassie g.
cassie g.
I don't always like buying these as you always over eat more than you intend to have. This isn't my absolute favorite candy bar but it is a top favorite of mine. I love all chocolate with peanuts, but this also has caramel which is a huge plus with me! Yum!! Now I'm craving some!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pleasant Hill, OH
When it making a decision on what size of candy bar to get, do you usually end up with the fun size, regular size, or king size?
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI
What kind of nuts are in these candy bars?