Baby Ruth Candy Bar uploaded by Teresa C.Baby Ruth Candy Bar uploaded by Sophia G.

BY BABY RUTH

Bursting with Peanuts, Rich Caramel and Chewy Nougat. see more...

• When it making a decision on what size of candy bar to ge...5 Answers
  • What kind of nuts are in these candy bars?3 Answers
Baby Ruth Candy Bar
  • "I love the sweet peanut-y taste and the fun size is the right portion of chocolate to satisfy the sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "I love the fun sized Baby Ruth it makes it so much easier to eat the exact amount I want and not have to worry about putting any away for later." in 1 review
  • "This is the perfect size of stocking stuffers." in 1 review
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great on the go snacks! Small bite size bites you can gobble up in one bite.. if you wanna savor a little.. make it two bites. They’re cheap and usually at a local Walmart or dollar store!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Baby Ruth Candy Bar I have to pick these up every week when I go to the store for my husband. These have been his favorite since he was a kid. Chocolate, nuts, how can you go wrong? The snack size makes the perfect size snack too.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Baby Ruth candies are great! I don't buy them often but when I do they go super fast because I can't stop eating them. I usually buy them at walmart or whoever has them when I'm there. Great value for your money and definitely repurchase worthy! Give them a shot you won't be disappointed.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's so rare for me to eat any type of chocolate candy, let alone peanuts. This Babe Ruth candy tastes so good! This candy has a mixture of peanuts, chocolate, and chewy caramel. Be careful because it might get stuck in your teeth! This candy costs about $2-$3 a pack at the grocery store!
Sarah P.
Of all the chocolate bars out there, Baby Ruth is one of my favorites! When I went trick or treating, I'd always be so excited to get one of these! The filling doesn't get stuck in my teeth which is an issue I've had with other candy bars. Highly recommend!
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Baby Ruth Candy Bar fun-size package was puchased at local Walgreens. I eat these occasionally when get sweet tooth. They were affordable, but have gone up in price over the years. Great classic flavor of chocolate/nougat. I've been a fan for a while and will surely be buying again.
Empress C.
stone mountain
Omg! This candy brings back so many good memories as a child, this is all we use to eat and still do! Its gives off a delicious satisfactory taste. Im almost certain you will not be able to each just one, maybe two but not one.I recommend to anyone, its a great snack to enjoy!!
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
I never ate baby Ruth's, even if they were in the house I never touched them. I guess I didn't think of them to really be a good candy, that it was just an old person but type of candy. Boy oh boy was I wrong. Soft nugget inside, delicious taste and perfect texture. It is easily in my top 3 candy bars!!!
Carla M.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been eating Baby Ruth candy bars since I was a kid. The milk chocolate, peanuts and filling sre simply delicious. I encourage anyone to try these bars if you already haven't. This candy is a phenomenal treat!
Misty R.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite candy bar. It is one that is difficult to stop at just one bar. It is stuffed full of lots of peanuts, caramel, and is crunch but savory. It is better than most candy bars in my opinion. I would eat them all the time if I could.
Jessica H.
Pleasant Hill, OH
When it making a decision on what size of candy bar to get, do you usually end up with the fun size, regular size, or king size?
Danielle C.
chepachet , RI
What kind of nuts are in these candy bars?