BY VERSACE

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
First of all this product comes in such a cute bottle and case. Second of all this has an amazing smell and it is long lasting. I totally recommend this product to those who love great prices and to those who love to smell great on date night, lol.
Irem M.
I don't even know where to begin with baby rose jeans. Still till this day hands down my FAVORITE scent. I started using it as a teenager and I still love it. It works so well with my body chemistry.
Lasts forever and ever!! I always get compliments saying I smell so good. Love it.
Nicole H.
The smell was amazing. It lasted the whole night and is perfect for a night out with the girls. Is great fort he price and I totally recommend it to all my friends. been using it for years
Aya T.
Los Angeles, CA
I was using this when I was teenager. It's sweet scent, from what I remember. It wasn't my favorite, I found many better ones. But I like the design, it's cute.
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
When I was just a little kid, my usually bought me this perfume and I adore it. The smell is really nice and sotf.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
I REALLY ENJOY THIS FRAGRANCE, DUE TO ITS NOT TOO OVERWHELMING BUT IT ALSO KEEPS IT SMELL THROUGHT OUT THE DAY.
Fabiola C.
I use this one when I was a child and it has a very particular smell that you won’t forget
Chloe P.
Love this perfume. I’ve tried it as my mum owns it. The smell is strong and lasts throughout the day. Also very cheap considering it’s a high end brand. Worth the money.
Angelica T.
Valencia
This product is perfect, I don't know how to describe it. I feel so good because it last like forever!! Nothing compared like other brands. It's a little expensive but is worth it! I could buy a thousand of these. Totally recommended
🌹Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Rose.baby perfect Beutifull perfect i love it Rose.baby perfect Beutifull perfect i love it Rose.baby perfect Beutifull perfect i love it