BY BABY QUASAR

Anti-Aging Daily A highly effective anti-aging gel to help repair environmental damage, increase collagen and elastin production, improve firmness and hydration, and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Excellent for use following exfoliation procedures to optimize healing. No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free Product of Canada Pure Silk see more...

• Is this product for dry or oily skin? 1 Answers
  • Is this a primer? if so is it just a luminous brightness?...1 Answers
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
This silk serum was specifically made to enhance the light treatment of the Baby Quasar line. I apply it a couple minutes before using my Baby Quasar Md and my skin completely absorbs it in no time. I believe that in conjunction with the Quasar it really does help to heal, hydrate and help repair my skin. I have never used it alone to know of any benefits without the light therapy.
Katie M.
I was honestly surprised at how well this product works, the name really describes it and it's so it actually makes your skin feel like Silk. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something moisturizing.
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Love the feel of this on my skin it really moisturizes very well it feels very light doesn't have a sticky feeling to it would highly recommend it to my friends
Diana B.
Kazlų Rūda
This pure silk are so good į very glad this produckt is my favorite and i will buy it allways
Dima H.
Is this product for dry or oily skin?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Is this a primer? if so is it just a luminous brightness? is it expensive?