Add a Photo

By BABY QUASAR
Wrinkle Reducing Technology Now Includes C-Factor Baby Quasar MD Power Package Includes: Quasar MD. 110-240v Power Adapter. Instruction Manual. Quasar Anti-Aging Serum In 2007, Quasar Bio-Tech redefined home personal care tools by introducing new professional technology to the consumer marketplace.  As an industry leader in personal care tools with the first popular consumer personal care device, the Baby Quasar, we continue our commitment to bring new high quality light therapy tools to the consume market with unparalleled research and development.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
I've only been using my new Baby Quasar a few days but noticed results immediately. My pores were smaller, my skin had a nice glow and I had a very slight breakout that improved. The device can get a bit warm but not uncomfortably so. I'm using it in conjunction with a hyaluronic serum and the NuFace.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
I love it it is so great you should definitely get it it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this was helpful!!:)
Lori G.
Lori G.
Norton, MA
Best thing ever made. I received the original Quasar Md as a Christmas gift two years ago from my boyfriend and I love it. It came with pure silk serum which you apply a couple of minutes before you use the wand. Once it is absorbed you use the wand in small circular motions. It is very easy to use and FDA approved. It really does work in increasing the elasticity and smoothing out wrinkles. It actually plumps my skin up. I only have to use it once a week for like 20 minutes but I tend to use it for like 30 minutes. It feels good with the light warmth on your face in the winter. I have never used it without the silk serum so I am not sure if it works as well without it. This year I think I will upgrade to the new plus because it decreases the use time by 25 percent. I definitely recommend this because it really does work. This has saved me so much money from not having to go to a spa or dermatologist.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone use this and does really work well?
laura s.
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Do wrinkles come back again?
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
I don't understand this product... what is its job????
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Does this firm or slim your face at all? Does it help with acne scars?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
What benefits do you see from using this? ANd how often should you use it?