BY BABY QUASAR

Wrinkle Reducing Technology Now Includes C-Factor Baby Quasar MD Power Package Includes: Quasar MD. 110-240v Power Adapter. Instruction Manual. Quasar Anti-Aging Serum In 2007, Quasar Bio-Tech redefined home personal care tools by introducing new professional technology to the consumer marketplace.  As an industry leader in personal care tools with the first popular consumer personal care device, the Baby Quasar, we continue our commitment to bring new high quality light therapy tools to the consume market with unparalleled research and development. see more...

Jamie B.
This is a bitter sweet review. I've been obsessed with this device for years, and wanted it for so long. My husband surprised me with this! What an awesome surprise it was!
There is no doubt that it absolutely reduced fine lines, which is AMAZING! I noticed a positive different on the lines around my eyes.
However, my personal downfall with using the Quasar MD is I am extremely sensitive to light treatments. How does anyone discover they are sensitive to light treatments? AFTER the damage has been done, unfortunately.  With the use of the Quasar I developed an atypical mole on my cheek, and it enhanced my skin discoloration I had from sun damage.
I don't blame the device for my hypersensitive, reactive skin.
But if you know your skin is hypersensitive, you must take extreme caution when using this device.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
I've only been using my new Baby Quasar a few days but noticed results immediately. My pores were smaller, my skin had a nice glow and I had a very slight breakout that improved. The device can get a bit warm but not uncomfortably so. I'm using it in conjunction with a hyaluronic serum and the NuFace.
Jillian W.
I love it it is so great you should definitely get it it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this was helpful!!:)
Lori G.
Norton, MA
Best thing ever made. I received the original Quasar Md as a Christmas gift two years ago from my boyfriend and I love it. It came with pure silk serum which you apply a couple of minutes before you use the wand. Once it is absorbed you use the wand in small circular motions. It is very easy to use and FDA approved. It really does work in increasing the elasticity and smoothing out wrinkles. It actually plumps my skin up. I only have to use it once a week for like 20 minutes but I tend to use it for like 30 minutes. It feels good with the light warmth on your face in the winter. I have never used it without the silk serum so I am not sure if it works as well without it. This year I think I will upgrade to the new plus because it decreases the use time by 25 percent. I definitely recommend this because it really does work. This has saved me so much money from not having to go to a spa or dermatologist.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone use this and does really work well?
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Do wrinkles come back again?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What benefits do you see from using this? ANd how often should you use it?
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this firm or slim your face at all? Does it help with acne scars?
Daniela M.
I don't understand this product... what is its job????