Skin CareFacial SkincareQuasar
Baby MD Blue Light Therapy Device

Baby Quasar MD Blue Light Therapy Device

by Quasar

The Quasar MD Blue guarantees smoother, cleaner-looking skin in only a few minutes per day. The Quasar MD Blue features the highest concentration of spectral purity blue light. It is 50% stronger than the award winning Baby Blue. Quasar's MD Blue light is ideal for men or women with mild to moderate acne and is proven to kill acne-causing bacteria anywhere on the body. Get rid of harsh, drying acne products and expensive medications with the Quasar MD Blue. Effective, natural, safe and painless, the Quasar MD Blue can be used on all skin types and all skin tones. The Quasar MD Blue is a Class II medical device, which is an FDA classification. Benefits: Kills acne-causing bacteria. Reduces blemishes. Soothes irritated and stressed skin. Gentle, safe and painless.100% natural and is dermatologist-recommended.5 year warranty and made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Quasar MD Blue Light Therapy Device!
Meredith M.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Dermstore
This device is very expensive, but has a lifetime warranty and is something I see myself using for a very long time. I’ve only been using it for a few weeks now but I feel like I am already seeing results.
L'Orien P.
Temple Terrace, FL
Baby Quasar MD Blue Light Therapy Device uploaded by L'Orien P.
This devise was the best skin care item that I almost never bought. Let me tell you what I mean. The price was a huge factor for me, this device was definitely a splurge, it is not cheap in the short run and I had to save for months and months before I could almost, kind of sort of afford it, but still felt extremely guilty and nervous to spend that amount of money on my face. But I was able to get a great deal during Black Friday last year, and that was the jolt I needed to take the plunge and go for it.
Now all that said and done, I also did a lot of research between all the companies and their devices they are offering for light therapy for acne. There are many devices out on the market offering blue, red, amber and infrared light therapies, but none came close to the Baby Quasar MD Blue Light Therapy Device. It helped me to get rid of most of my unsightly acne lesions effectively without having to spend a ton of money for expensive treatments at my dermatologist’s and esthetician’s office. Which in the long term has saved me so much money.    The non-invasive Class II medical-grade device provides therapeutic light treatment. The Baby Quasar MD head contains 24 blue LED bulbs measuring 5mm in diameter, which emit light at a wavelength between 415nm and 420nm. At this intensity, the light inhibits sebaceous gland oil production while killing the Propionibacterium acnes by attracting oxygen molecules to the facial area.
The device comes with a power cord adapter, protective eyewear and a handy travel pouch. The LED bulbs are designed to provide up to 50,000 hours of service. Along with no-cost customer support, you get the benefit of a lifetime, unlimited warranty along for the product, and a 90-day return policy to thoroughly try out the device.

Looking for your answer?