Baby Phat Fabulosity Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Becca L.

BY BABY PHAT FABULOSITY

Juicy plum, orange blossom, tiger lily, Chinese osmanthus, coconut milk, purple violet, Tasmanian honey, patchouli, amber, and vanilla. see more...

Becca L.
I think this perfume isn't too bad. I received a couple samples to use. It has a light sweet scent which would be good for you if you like sweet perfumes. I personally like fruity ones better, but this is a nice change of pace. I probably would not buy a full size.
Nina M.
Sunnyvale, CA
The fragrance is not a casual wear. I only wear it occasionally because it is overly sweet and can be over-bearing at times. I really like the design, I just wish it fit in my bathroom cabinet better. Overall, interesting design. The perfume itself can be slightly improved, however.
I haven't gotten this perfume on a while but o still have the little bottle because it's so beautiful. I have obviously used all of the perfume because the scent is amazingly beautiful. Would o recommend? Most likely.
Karen G.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I love the packaging the bottle is cute the scent is okey but it is a little but to strong
I love the packaging because it is shaped as a diamond and when to display you can place at any angle
Nelise J.
I love the powder smell of this fragrance. It's one of my favorites. The bottle is gorgeous and something you can keep once the fragrance is finished.
Rachel F.
This is a very nice fragrance.  It is very strong & sweet smelling. So be sure to put it on while youre getting ready so it has a while to set in & settle down. I always get compliments when i wear it, and the bottle is so beautiful & a little goes a long way