BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBaby Phat
FABULOSITY by Kimora Lee Simmons EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 34 OZ

BABY PHAT FABULOSITY by Kimora Lee Simmons EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ

by Baby Phat

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ Design House: Kimora Lee Simmons Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Juicy Plum Orange Blossom Tiger Lily Chinese Osmanthus Coconut Milk Purple Violet Tasmanian Honey Patchouli Amber And Vanilla

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ; Fragrance Notes - Juicy plum, orange blossom, tiger lily, Chinese osmanthus, coconut milk, purple violet, Tasmanian honey, patchouli, amber, and vanilla; Year Introduced - 2008; Recommended Use -

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BABY PHAT FABULOSITY by Kimora Lee Simmons EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ!
Melanie H.
Sierra Vista
I have to admit that the shape of the bottle was a big selling point for me. It looks great on the dresser or vanity. It's gorgeous. And the perfume itself is great, nice and potent. It's a sweet/tart fragrance, which I love. Think candy and wine. Lasts all day and tends to fade a little to a more subtle, sweet fragrance by the end of the day. I've had a bottle for years and because I don't wear fragrance every day, it's about half full and has held up well, still smells great.

Looking for your answer?