Baby Orajel Teething Swabs uploaded by Tricia H.Baby Orajel Teething Swabs uploaded by Taina G.

BY BABY ORAJEL #17 in Teething Relief

Medication and Applicator in One Includes Plastic Carrying Case 12 Unit-Dose Swabs. Fast Teething Pain Relief. Oral Pain Reliever For Teething. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Questions or Comments?  Call us at. see more...

• Has Anyone Ever Tried This on Yourself First!4 Answers
Kate F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son fought me every time I tried to apply orajel with my finger so these swabs helped immensely! Easy to apply and works super fast! I always keep some in my diaper bag just in case a bout with teething happens when we aren’t at home. They are affordable and I would recommend these to any parent
Tai J.
To me these are really just unrealistic with a fussy hurting baby. They want relief but they don't want to be bothered and it was just a pain to get the product onto his gums to give him relief. Once i actually got it on he was so mad that he was unable to calm down. don't really know how much this helped him... wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this orajel with both of my children. I found that it did work and help soothe them. It may not take away all the discomfort but easing the pain just a little bit is a huge help. The only problem is that it can be hard to get into the mouth of a teething baby!
Tricia H.
Mexico, MO
Obviously nothing is going to make your baby feel better when they are teething, but this does tend to help out some. I have used it for every kid I have just to take the edge off. I recommend the swabs especially if you have young teethers.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These things were a pain.. most of the time it was a struggle to get my son to let me rub the swab on his gums and the taste is nasty he wasn't a happy camper but I can say once the fight between me the swab and my son was over he was the winner because it did provide relief
Taina G.
My twins are going through teething right now and they are just miserable. Although they fight me but once I apply baby orajel teething swabs, it gives the the relief they and I need lol
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
I like using the swabs because I don't have to worry about my fingers getting bite marks on them! My daughter seems to grimace at the taste, but she experiences immediate relief. I also like how slim the packaging is. Small enough to fit in any bag.
Brook F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved these for on the go. Orajel is one of the only things that helps my son with teething so this is a must have for our diaper bag. The plastic case they come in make it the perfect size for the bag without having to worry about them being smashed!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They are only ok. I love the idea of on-the-go teething solution. but this is a little time consuming. it has the right amount. but if your baby is drooling it takes a little longer to get the gel out all the way.
Denisse E.
It could be just me, but I was expecting way more from this product. My daughter went through hell teething and I bought a few products including this, which was not good for her.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has Anyone Ever Tried This on Yourself First!