Baby Orajel Teething Pain Medicine, Gel, Cherry Flavor 0.33 Oz / 9.4 G (Pack of 3) uploaded by Hannah C.Baby Orajel Teething Pain Medicine, Gel, Cherry Flavor 0.33 Oz / 9.4 G (Pack of 3) uploaded by Amanda B.

BY ORAJEL #39 in Teething Relief

For the temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah C.
Fayetteville
Baby Orajel Teething Gel - Cherry Flavor really helps relieve my baby's teething pain and suffering! I tested it on myself and it numbed my gums. Just make sure not to get any on their tongue or in the back of their throat because it could mess with their breathing and swallowing from what I have heard. I tested it in those places and it bothered me so it will definitely bother our babies. Be safe!
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Orajel : Baby For Teething Cherry Flavored Gel Oral Pain Reliever works great but my son hates the taste! It really helps with teething!
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love baby oragel teething pain relive medicine I uesed it on my babies when they was little and it worked great!