BY BABY ORAJEL

Twin Pack - Contains 2 Tubes Each Net Wt  0.18 oz #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand. Fast Teething Pain Relief with added Pain Reliever Oral Pain Reliever for Teething Questions: Call us at see more...

• Is this safe to use? I'm so tired of waking every hour to...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Lowell, MI
Our nine month old has been teething for the past two months. Finally—upon many suggestions—we decided to purchase this product. It seems to help ease our son’s pain and help him sleep longer. We thought the price point was reasonable (particularly since you use so little of the product each application).
Michele B.
Works okay but there must be some sort of learning curve to it. The product in both tubes has a consistency of a soft waxy balm that just beads up and glides all over the gums. The directions say to use either a finger or qtip to apply however when I use a finger the product smears and sticks to my fingertip pad with nothing on the gums, when I use a qtip it's just get smooched into the qtip with nothing on the gums.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
This works wonders for children who are teething. This orajel doesn’t taste bad and it numbs the area enough to give your baby some relief from teeth that are trying to break through by cutting their gums.
Arma A.
Chicago
used this for my little one while she turned 8, she was cranky out of pain tried this on my tongue felt kinda numbness for seconds but didn't help her with the pain.
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
This product is a God send. My daughter has been sooo fussy because she is teething and it was almost instant quietness when i rubbed a small amount of this on her gums.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Since my son has been teething we thought we could figure it out ourselves with no medication but sometimes things don't go out as planned lol. I always hear moms rant about this specific brand so why not try it. My first impression was am I putting enough or too little? The taste well from my son's face didn't look so pleasant but it did do the trick !
Angie H.
Was at target looking for teething products for my son who's in so much pain. And I used the influensters scanning camera and read all the reviews on this. So , I purchased and put a pea size on my his gums. (Didn't know how much to put since he's 1yr old) but seems like it did the trick. It calmed the pain because he's sleeping like a little angel.
Silvia S.
My baby boy is suffering with his teeting, I bought this product on Walmart, and I use it every day to calm my baby pain. The smell and flavor is so good (yes, I tried it ajaja) and I think is effective.
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Best product for soothing babies that are teething have use on 2 kids and just repurchased to use on my son. Works quickly and well worth the price for both of them day and night. Highly recommend.
Bobbi O.
Complete life saver for a fussy teething baby. Love the fact that there is a night time orajel that lasts longer and allows him to sleep without his teeth hurting him.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Is this safe to use? I'm so tired of waking every hour to two hours for my fussy teething almost five month old. How well did it work for your baby?