Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula uploaded by Jenna R.Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula uploaded by Angel F.Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula uploaded by Crissy L.

BY BABY ORAJEL

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer . Relieve nighttime teething pain safely, effectively, and instantly with Baby Orajel® Teething Nighttime Formula. Baby Orajel Teething Nighttime Formula offers the instant teething pain relief of Baby Orajel Teething Medicine with added pain reliever, so your baby can rest more comfortably . The Nighttime Formula soothes painful, teething gums to help your baby get to sleep, and stay asleep.  Baby Orajel is the #1 teething brand used by pediatricians, recommended by pharmacists and trusted by more parents than all other brands combined.* Don t trust your child s teething pain to anything else. *Data on file. Questions: Call us at see more...

• Which one has worked better for your babies? this one or the day ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed a difference between this and the regular oraj...1 Answers
  • What do you moms use when your little one is teething?1 Answers
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Nights when my daughter was and she still has teeth coming in this works excellent. I found this along with a daytime one so two comes in the box for the price of one. so I use the daytime one doing the day and the nighttime one for night. the nighttime one helps her get back to sleep quicker. if she still is in pain I give her infants Motrin and back to sleep she goes
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this orajel regularly. I haven't noticed a difference between this and the regular toddler orajel with the exception of the price, it costs about a dollar more. I keep this and the regular strength orajel in my house, so it's a matter of which I pick up first. It has been very helpful with teething. I don't use any other form of pain relief but orajel gel.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
This works great with my son who has bgun teething. The nightime formula is nice because it has a stronger amount of numbing medicine in it which makes it last longer, just long enough to help my little guy get to sleep without feeling pain. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with a teething baby.
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
This works amazing! It helps my son sleep so much better at night while he's teething. I do have to say I really don't see any difference when we use this one versus the regular strength. So usually I just get the regular daytime on since they seem to work the same.
Elyy F.
When my baby started teething she would trying scratching her gums and it became very unhealthy so we bought her this and it was extremely effective. She would go straight to sleep without any complaint after application.
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
This works good for a few min. I have noticed that my baby wants it to last a bit longer and i feel bad , i don't want to go over the recommended dose in the box label
Stevie C.
I'm not a fan of the gel. It's too hard to run your finger and get all the spots with a wiggling tot. And I don't feel they last as long as the tablets.
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
Works good but its the same as the daytime formula , I don't see a differnece between the either of them.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
I always buy these brand for my kids it works really well it relived the itchiness on my baby's gums
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I do love this product! My 3 year old will get a "sweet tooth" and he has a small cavity that he goes to get filled next month. I had to buy this for him and he likes how his tongue gets numb.. He doesn't mind the taste either
Crissy L.
What do you moms use when your little one is teething?
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone noticed a difference between this and the regular orajel for toddlers?
Cesly B.
Which one has worked better for your babies? this one or the day one?
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
What makes this product so different from the daytime formula? Did you really notice a huge difference? My LO is teething pretty bad and I have the orajel swabs but wasnt sure if the nightime formula was worth trying.