Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula uploaded by Jenna R.Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula uploaded by Crissy L.Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula uploaded by Angel F.

BY ORAJEL

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer . Relieve nighttime teething pain safely, effectively, and instantly with Baby Orajel® Teething Nighttime Formula. Baby Orajel Teething Nighttime Formula offers the instant teething pain relief of Baby Orajel Teething Medicine with added pain reliever, so your baby can rest more comfortably . The Nighttime Formula soothes painful, teething gums to help your baby get to sleep, and stay asleep.  Baby Orajel is the #1 teething brand used by pediatricians, recommended by pharmacists and trusted by more parents than all other brands combined.* Don t trust your child s teething pain to anything else. *Data on file. Questions: Call us at see more...

Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula

Start your review of Baby Orajel Nighttime Formula!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
I love using this on my toddler especially since when she teethes she pops two teeth at a time. This definitely helps. It's no easy feat getting her to let me rub it on her gums though and is not strong enough for adults.
Tabitha R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This stuff is magical! This is my go-to source of teething relief for my little one because every time she wakes up screaming in pain, I dab a pea size amount of my finger and massage her gums with it. She rolls her eyes back in her head as a sign of relief and she falls back to sleep within about a minute! It even worked on my friend who was getting a wisdom tooth and she's an adult!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This stuff works wonders! My baby has 6 teeth coming in at once And it’s tearing her up!- this is the only thing that gives her instant relief. Amazing product, I recommend, it can be purchased at any pharmacy at a good price!-
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
My son doesn't have many teething issues as he is pretty easy going! But when he did need a lil extra comfort this did do the job. It was worth the price and i would purchase it again!
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
My son bit his lip at the beginning of the month which then became a cold sore. Lucky for him I bought this immediately and within 2 days he was fine and didn't complain about his lip anymore. Only thing he didn't like was taste.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I do love this product! My 3 year old will get a "sweet tooth" and he has a small cavity that he goes to get filled next month. I had to buy this for him and he likes how his tongue gets numb.. He doesn't mind the taste either
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
This works great with my son who has bgun teething. The nightime formula is nice because it has a stronger amount of numbing medicine in it which makes it last longer, just long enough to help my little guy get to sleep without feeling pain. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with a teething baby.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Nights when my daughter was and she still has teeth coming in this works excellent. I found this along with a daytime one so two comes in the box for the price of one. so I use the daytime one doing the day and the nighttime one for night. the nighttime one helps her get back to sleep quicker. if she still is in pain I give her infants Motrin and back to sleep she goes
cass S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this orajel regularly. I haven't noticed a difference between this and the regular toddler orajel with the exception of the price, it costs about a dollar more. I keep this and the regular strength orajel in my house, so it's a matter of which I pick up first. It has been very helpful with teething. I don't use any other form of pain relief but orajel gel.
Angel F.
This is a LIFE SAVER. My little girl got 2 more new teeth coming in at the same time so she's been biting EVERYTHING. I got this at walmart since my mom in law recommended that i should give it a try. It works like a magic! My baby was so happy after i put a very little amount on her gums, and i noticed that she was drooling less. I HIGHLY recommend it to any parents out there who has a teething baby.
Crissy L.
What do you moms use when your little one is teething?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Which one has worked better for your babies? this one or the day one?

Kohl's