Baby Orajel Naturals Teething Pain Relief

Fruit Flavored Gel Oral pain reliever for teething #1 teething brand used by pediatricians clove oil formula to soothe swollen gums Baby Orajel® Naturals Teething Pain Relief gel is benzocaine-free, dye-free. no side effects use day or night Questions or comments: M-F 9am-5pm ET

How long does this provide relief?
Is it safe for my 6 month old? I've heard so many stories of baby not being able to swallow or drink the milk because it numbs the throat.
Does this have a taste or smell?
Start your review of Baby Orajel Naturals Teething Pain Relief!
My kids really liked this one and so did i. I carefully applied it dabbing it with a qtip so there was no excess to be swallowed. No fuzziness and no issues with orajel! No recalls either. 😂
Bon Aqua
Baby teething has been rough in our house. We try to keep our products and medicine use pretty limited for our 16 month old but I finally broke down and researched the best natural teething solutions. This was a pretty good compromise and it works really well.
Waldorf, MD
I loved having the natural option, the ingredients were much better according to our doctor. It helped my son quickly when he was cutting a tooth. The flavor still wasn't that great, I just don't think it really has a flavor.
Lynnwood, WA
It seems to work for a small time. My 15 month old likes the flavor! I don’t think it works better than the original Orajel, but I like that it’s made with more natural ingredients.
San Antonio, TX
I always give my kids this orajel when my baby's have pain and it gives them comfort it helps right away and I would really reccomend this product to new mommys☺
Purchased at: Target
Luckily I didn't have to use this often, but when I did, it helped a lot. I would keep the box and show my daughter Elmo's picture and it would make it easier to put the gel in her mouth. It's effective, and I felt good about using something more natural.
Capac, MI
I absolutely loved this for my now 1 year old ever since he started teething. Unfortunately we can't find it anymore I'm pretty sure it was discontinued. Very disappointed because it worked awesome for us and he didn't hate the taste.
San Jose, CA
I received this product free to review and It wasn't the best for my little one. Her upper incisor was finally cutting through and she started waking up every 2 hours at night. It was torture! We used this gel, but it was so difficult to apply since my 10 month old is a fighter! It didn't seem to help either. I'm not sure if it's the "natural" one that isn't as effective, but I think I'd rather try the regular nighttime formula next time.
West Point, VA
Our daughter has a fang coming in and this works wonders. She sees the tube and starts opening her mouth like she's ready for me lol. We put on just a pea-sized amount to cover her entire mouth and it works because she stops fussing instantly. I LOVE that it's homeopathic, too!
Ogden , UT
We never really used orajel until recently. My daughter is cutting her 3rd molar and this seems to be the only thing to help! You just put a little bit on the area that hurts and within a minute baby is feeling better. I love that it is natural too.