Baby Oh Baby Body Wash - Unscented

by Rainbow Research

Baby Oh Baby Body Wash - Unscented from Rainbow Research gently cleans your baby's body without drying his or her delicate skin. Made with vitamins A and E and herbal extracts of calendula (marigold), chamomile and lemon grass, this unscented and fragrance free formula is great for babies, kids and adults of all ages. Made in the USA. No artificial color or animal ingredients.

What is the scent like on this product
Start your review of Baby Oh Baby Body Wash - Unscented!
Brandie L.
Waterford, WI
This shampoo/body wash is amazing! I absolutely love it!. My 3 month old did not have a bad reaction to this. I also loved the "natural herbal" smell it had!. the bottle is also very decent size, another top reason I love this product; it lasted me almost two months!.
Sagarika B.
Natural product Smells nice Lasts longer Very cheap and good product Highly recommended