New ParentDiaperingFridaBaby
Baby Nose Wipes by | BreatheFrida The BoogerWiper Moisturizing Baby Facial tissues and Chest rub for Sensitive Skin

A chest balm-meets-tissue mashup, Breathe Frida the Booger Wiper Nose tissue soothe sore sniffers at home and on-the-go with all the benefits of a chest balm in fuss-free wipe form. Chamomile, Aloe + Vitamin B provide soothing relief to tender noses, and natural menthol + eucalyptus leave baby breathing easy from chest to toes.

Cotton; MADE WITH CALMING INGREDIENTS Chamomile, Aloe & Vitamin B to soothe tender little noses and sensitive skin.; UPGRADE FROM SALINE WIPES is made for inside your baby’s nose, our wipes are made for your baby’s largest organ – their skin.; ALL NATURAL menthol and eucalyptus for maximum comfort during cold and flu season. Our wipes are HYPOALLERGENIC and free of alcohol and other drying ingredients.; 100% COTTON FIBERS with high thread count. These babies are soft as fluff.; MORE THAN A NOSE WIPE these wipes can be used beyond cleaning baby noses, they can moisture your baby’s dry skin and be used in place of chest balm.

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 1.6 pounds

Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 5.6 x 4.1 inches

Number of items: 3

Who has tried this and can give me a good review? I love this brand and have been happy with most of their products. Also curious how natural these wipes are?
Start your review of Baby Nose Wipes by Fridababy | BreatheFrida The BoogerWiper Moisturizing Baby Facial tissues and Chest rub for Sensitive Skin!
Makayla K.
Perryville, MO
Baby Nose Wipes by Fridababy | BreatheFrida The BoogerWiper Moisturizing Baby Facial tissues and Chest rub for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Makayla K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must have item for when baby is sick! As a mom of 2 I have used these for a few years now! The Aloe keeps their little nose from being raw! It also cleans up their face super fast I never need to use more than 1 at a time! I highly recommend! Amazing product! Baby Nose Wipes by Fridababy | BreatheFrida The BoogerWiper Moisturizing Baby Facial tissues and Chest rub for Sensitive Skin|Baby Nose Wipes by Fridababy | BreatheFrida The BoogerWiper Moisturizing Baby Facial tissues and Chest rub for Sensitive Skin
Kimberlin P.
El Cajon, CA
These are a life saver!! The best for runny nose days. I recommend these to everyone. They help the nose from getting dried out and help the little ones breath better. I have already bought a few times now.