Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks - 6 Boxes

New Hot-Kid® Selected Superior Rice Rusks Parents Checklist: Great Taste, No Mess Dissolves Easily No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives Gluten, Egg & Peanut Free Baked, Low in Fat & No Trans Fat No Added Fats or Oils Each Serving Individually Wrapped for Convenience HACCP Certified Made from specially selected fine quality rice. Dissolves easily and is safe for biting. Packed in stay fresh packs. Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks The original rice snack.  Now available in North America.  Rice rusks have been a part of a baby s diet in the Orient for over a century. Today, they are traditional "first snack" for babies because of their great taste and fine ingredients. You may give Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks to your baby as soon as he or she is ready for solid food. May contain traces of milk. Produced by Want Want

How old were your babies when you gave these?
Are these really like a paste once baby starts chewing them? Are the easily choked on? My baby is 6 months old and teething like crazy!!
[product:baby-mum-mum-rice-rusks] ? Had anyone got some insight on them?
Start your review of Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks - 6 Boxes!
Product Highlights
...if we are going out we throw a pack of Baby Mum Mum Rice Rusks in the diaper bag and we are good to go!in reviews
My son loved these when he was younger.Great for teething and learning to self feed.The do get a bit messy after a while as they dissolved quickly.I plan to use them with my baby I'm currently pregnant with when the time comes.in reviews
My son loved these, they are a little messy but not bad, the size is also nice they are easy for baby to hold onto.in reviews
My little one can take hold of a rusk and bring it to her mouth, and it melts away pretty quickly if she gets a big chunk.in reviews
but my toddler loved these she would get so excited when id hand her some, and they have a couple different flavors which is nicein reviews
Katrina  S.
Brazil, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks - 6 Boxes uploaded by Katrina  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These rice rusks were my daughters first snack at around 6 months and they’re a hit! We’ve tried banana and a couple tropical flavors all of which she liked. These are easy for small hands to hold onto and dissolve quickly so you don’t have to worry about baby getting chocked. Also, the ingredients list is short and simple so I feel like I’m giving my little one a safe, healthy snack.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Target
Both my boys loved these as babies. They are fabulous for teething . I love how fast they dissolve as well.
Teresa S.
Minong, WI
My son loved these when he was a baby. They were a little messy, but perfect for when he was teething and learning to feed himself. I hope my new baby will like them too, especially for the price.
Christel W.
Orangevale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks - 6 Boxes uploaded by Christel W.
Purchased at: Target
Great snack for newly teething babies. It contains no wheat, milk, nuts, or eggs so it’s good for sensitive tummies and is hypoallergenic. It dissolves very easily for easy digestion. I like how they are conveniently wrapped in two’s so they stay fresh and crispy.
Rachel G.
THESE WERE THE BEST THING EVER FOR MY LITTLE BOY HE LOVED THEM AND SO EASY TO EAT ON THE GO.
Rakeshia V.
Fort Worth, TX
My son tried these and really didn't like the flavor but they did dissolve easily which I liked
Beckie S.
Bath
The baby loves these but they do make such a mess when he eats them. My toddler even wants them still
Hailey B.
Livonia, MI
My son acted like he hated the taste and it just turned into mush and a huge mess before he could have a chance to eat it!! Definitely not a "on the go" snack!
Samantha  P.
Gardiner, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
These are a great starter snack for infants! They are packed with all kinds of vegetables and are a very healthy option. My 21 month old still likes to snack on these. So for the first two years they are great! Good to pack on the go as well, just be Careful not to crush them.
Christen P.
Redford, MI
I heard about these from a mother who said her kids were obsessed. She was I'm the store I was working at, at the time and her utter relief for finding them on our shelf stuck with me. I remember that when it was time to find something for my son and wow she was right! My son has tried all the flavor and LOVES them! They're individually packaged so they are clean to travel with but they are fragile so they great pretty easy. They dissolve so they're safe to give them early on and they're easy to hold so it helps them with self feeding. Great product all around!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly K.
RINGLING, OK
il y a 3 ans
Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks - 6 Boxes ? Had anyone got some insight on them?
lauren J. il y a 2 ans
Baby, toddlers, kids, and adults like them 😊