Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks
New Hot-Kid® Selected Superior Rice Rusks Parents Checklist: Great Taste, No Mess Dissolves Easily No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives Gluten, Egg & Peanut Free Baked, Low in Fat & No Trans Fat No Added Fats or Oils Each Serving Individually Wrapped for Convenience HACCP Certified Made from specially selected fine quality rice. Dissolves easily and is safe for biting. Packed in stay fresh packs. Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks The original rice snack. Now available in North America. Rice rusks have been a part of a baby s diet in the Orient for over a century. Today, they are traditional "first snack" for babies because of their great taste and fine ingredients. You may give Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks to your baby as soon as he or she is ready for solid food. May contain traces of milk. Produced by Want Wantsee more...
Top Questions See all 123 Q&A
- "We typically give our daughter whole wheat toast at each meal, but if we are going out we throw a pack of Baby Mum Mum Rice Rusks in the diaper bag and we are good to go!" in 23 reviews
- "My son loved these when he was younger.Great for teething and learning to self feed.The do get a bit messy after a while as they dissolved quickly.I plan to use them with my baby I'm currently pregnant with when the time comes." in 23 reviews
- "My son loved these, they are a little messy but not bad, the size is also nice they are easy for baby to hold onto." in 22 reviews
- "My little one can take hold of a rusk and bring it to her mouth, and it melts away pretty quickly if she gets a big chunk." in 18 reviews
- "but my toddler loved these she would get so excited when id hand her some, and they have a couple different flavors which is nice" in 17 reviews
Cons: it’s like chips or junk food for a baby. No nutritional value. Also breaks off easy in baby’s mouth and not quick dissolving.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos