BY BABY MUM-MUM #10 in Baby Food

New Hot-Kid® Selected Superior Rice Rusks Parents Checklist: Great Taste, No Mess Dissolves Easily No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives Gluten, Egg & Peanut Free Baked, Low in Fat & No Trans Fat No Added Fats or Oils Each Serving Individually Wrapped for Convenience HACCP Certified Made from specially selected fine quality rice. Dissolves easily and is safe for biting. Packed in stay fresh packs. Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks The original rice snack.  Now available in North America.  Rice rusks have been a part of a baby s diet in the Orient for over a century. Today, they are traditional "first snack" for babies because of their great taste and fine ingredients. You may give Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks to your baby as soon as he or she is ready for solid food. May contain traces of milk. Produced by Want Want

• Are these when the babies are teething?5 Answers
  • Anyone want to see the sugar be removed from the ingredients?7 Answers
  • I have been looking for an easy to eat snack for my eight month o...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "We typically give our daughter whole wheat toast at each meal, but if we are going out we throw a pack of Baby Mum Mum Rice Rusks in the diaper bag and we are good to go!" in 23 reviews
  • "My son loved these when he was younger.Great for teething and learning to self feed.The do get a bit messy after a while as they dissolved quickly.I plan to use them with my baby I'm currently pregnant with when the time comes." in 23 reviews
  • "My son loved these, they are a little messy but not bad, the size is also nice they are easy for baby to hold onto." in 22 reviews
  • "My little one can take hold of a rusk and bring it to her mouth, and it melts away pretty quickly if she gets a big chunk." in 18 reviews
  • "but my toddler loved these she would get so excited when id hand her some, and they have a couple different flavors which is nice" in 17 reviews
Katie S.
Review for: Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks, 24 ea more...
These have been a life-saver for my teething (almost) 7-month-old. I got them for her around 6 months when she first started teething because EVERYTHING goes into her mouth. I love that they dissolve rather than turning into a hard, sticky mess. Not only does it give her something to chew on with her sore gums, but it is a nice snack for her while she chews. She loves them and now knows the package so she gets very excited when she sees me pull a package out. One thing to know is that if you open a package and don't give both to your LO in the same sitting (I give the second after she finishes the first, but not at the same time), don't save it and give it the next day. If mine doesn't eat them both within a couple hours, I throw it away because they can get stale quickly and then they don't dissolve and can be a huge choking hazard. I also wish the other flavors weren't more expensive, but that's not a deal-breaker for me.
Kate F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Original more...
When my son first started teething these were a lifesaver! He still loves them and can pick them up by himself. They do become sticky once wet but it’s easy to clean up. Definitely a lifesaver for any parent with teething babies. They aren’t expensive and come individually wrapped so none go to waste. Love them!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Review for: Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks, 24 ea more...
Great teething snack for those little ones who can't seem to keep things out of their mouth.  I think this product is very affordable and convenient.  I bought this item at Target and Walmart.  I think I will continue to buy this for my kiddos.  I highly recommend this product.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Vegetable more...
Sometimes when my baby is teething too much, and is in a lot of pain, he refuses to eat his breakfast, but will always go for these crackers. I don't mind giving it to him to calm how teething pains, since after he is calm, he will want some sort of breakfast. I wish the packages had a little more in them, and could save lots of space by just having all of them in 1 resealable pouch instead of having each one individually wrapped in plastic.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks, 24 ea more...
I got these for my son to try because he loves banana, they are for teething and they were cheap. He didn't get through the whole thing before choking and throwing up. I didn't trust giving him the rest....
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
my son loves these and i  feel safe giving them to him i watch some times but if i need to walk away i feel safe. they dissolve quickly and he loves to eat them when i am eating something. he is so fascinated with food it makes him feel like he is eating with the rest of us. good price, and a good thing for your baby
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great. My son is seven months old with no teeth and is still teething! These are very inexpensive and cheap and help with a teething baby!
Cons: it’s like chips or junk food for a baby. No nutritional value. Also breaks off easy in baby’s mouth and not quick dissolving.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Original, Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks, 24 ea, Vegetable more...
My kids were hooked on this baby mum mum ever since I exposed it to them. This product was affordable, I first bought it at target. Both my kids loves it, wouldn't change a thing about it since the kids loves it. I would definitely buy this again once I have another baby
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love them for my little one, but even my 3 year old snacks then sometimes. They are packed in 2 so it’s great to put in the purse or diaper bag. No big mess and easy to eat! I would most definitely recommend them, if during teething stage or just as a snack!
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Vegetable more...
My daughter loves these! We buy so many boxes! She loves all of the flavors. I buy mine at Target! They break easily which is good for babies that can’t eat a big piece. They also dissolve easily. I would recommend!
Stephanie C.
What's your go-to cleaning routine after baby gets mum-mum stickiness everywhere?
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What kind do your kids like?
Jeannie N.
When did you start feeding this to your baby?
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
Would anyone like to see these available in brown rice? It's much healthier and better for the stomach.
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Anyone want to see the sugar be removed from the ingredients?