BY BABIES 'R' US

Baby Mum Mum Rice Biscuits are perfect for introducing solid food to your baby! Made especially for teething babies; these baby biscuits dissolve easily in your child's mouth, with no mess! YOUR baby will also enjoy the great taste during meal and snack times and are sized perfectly for the small hand of your child to hold on to, which allows her/him to feed herself. These baby teething biscuits are made with premium Japonica rice and other simple, all natural ingredients. Baby Mum Mum is also a good food choice for an egg-free, peanut-free and gluten-free baby diet. Each serving is individually Wrapped for convenience and optimum freshness. Available in Original, Vegetable, Banana & Organic. see more...

Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter is 3 months and we are just slowly starting her on solid foods. I love this product because it's easy to take on the go, and can break off easily into little pieces. It also dissolves very easily into her mouth so you don't have to worry so much about your little one choking. She seems to really like the flavor and I will more than likely purchase this product again!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I think that these are perfect teething cookies they are perfect for on-the-go moms you can go ahead and just give them to your baby and they can go to town
Paula L.
My son had just turned six months old and this is one of the first solid type cookies I've ever tried him with and he has fell instantly in love with it. I love the fact it is hypo allergenic so I don't have to worry about allergies and it's good and free there's no artificial flavours or colours and of course the taste it's actually pretty good!
Vanessa L.
A wonderful on the go option for those first foods. They're easy to hold and don't crumble and babies seem to love them. They don't have a lot of nutritional value but my son just loves to hold them and feed himself. They're also great for trying other first foods like nut butters.
kaitlyn m.
North York w, ON
My little guy started eating early and with the need to feed himself and feel like a big boy these are great. They dissolve nicely and are not very messy. They are reasonable in price and come in a verity that is great.
Sorour ♻.
It is a healthy snack and a good for teether baby . I will try other flavor for my baby .