Baby Mantra Shampoo & Body Wash uploaded by Katrina B.

BY BABY MANTRA

Low Foaming 2-In-1 Shampoo &Amp; Bodywash Moisturizing Coconut Oil Paired With Antioxidant-Rich Aloe A Favorite For Mom &Amp; Baby Convenience Of A Shampoo &Amp; Bodywash In One Refreshing Foam-Free Preparation Natural, Organic, Gluten-Free Guaranteed Suds, Splashes &Amp; Smiles Npa-Certified Chemical Free, Cruelty Free, Dye Free &Amp; Toxin Free Natural &Amp; Organic Ingredients Not Tested On Animals. No Animal Ingredients. For Babies, Toddlers Or Adults With Sensitive Skin.&Nbsp; Natural.&Nbsp; Love.&Nbsp; Devotion. Made In Usa see more...

Jennie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand and my favorite baby wash is their bubble bath. But this formula is awful. It doesn't suds up, which I would be ok with but it also leaves a waxy residue. I feel like I need to rewash my baby with "real" soap after using it. It smells good though.
Katrina B.
Newport News, VA
I Love This PRODUCT I sometimes use this on myself. It definitely meets my expectations . I bought mines on There website but u can get it on amazon. I'm a repeat user and I'm over satisfied with this product
Rachel F.
Palm Desert, CA
I love this shampoo and wash! It is so gentle that I was able to use it on my newborn almost everyday without drying out her skin. It has a soft smell that helps relax her in the bath at night.
Lauren P.
This shampoo and body was for babies is really good. It leave the baby feeling smooth and smells really good.