Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash (Pack of 6)

Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash is your on the go solution to keeping your baby clean, fresh and smelling great. Our baby wash is specially formulated for baby's sensitive skin and the self-foaming application allows you to clean your baby without using...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash (Pack of 6)!
Kristin A.
West Babylon
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this for my daughter for the mornings since I bathe her at night. It smells so good and so clean just like she came out of the bath. when I re wet her hair I use a drop in the back to re scrounge her curls and that even works. Great product
Alison C.
Byron, IL
Perfect for newborn days when you can't submerge them in water yet. Simple to use and leaves baby smelling and feeling fresh.
Cris E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this at work. I also use it on my grandchildren on the go. Awesome thing its a daily use product for me.
Tasha B.
Fruitland
We take baby magic no rinse wash camping and the entire family uses it. It’s an absolute go to for camping, and road trips. I keep a bottle in our car and in the diaper bag at all times. I bought it off of an online recommendation and didn’t expect much and my mind was instantly changed. I’ve convinced the entire family to use it.
Leslie M.
Wayne, MI
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Innovative but with that classic scent. I wish they made a perfume! Cleans great, especially if you're in a hurry

Looking for your answer?