Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash, Original Baby Scent, 7 Ounces uploaded by melissa g.

BY BABY MAGIC #52 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

You're on the go solution to keeping your baby clean, fresh and smelling great. Our wash is specially formulated for baby's sensitive skin and the self-foaming application allows you to clean your baby's hair or skin without using water. Now you can keep your baby clean even when you are away from home. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelle H.
Redford, MI
I loved the lotion and had never tried the No-rinse foam. I picked up a bottle, and now I can't live without it. It's perfect for when your baby has a messy spit up, needs a quick hair wash or any other instance when busting out the tub just isn't feasible. You pump the foam onto a soft cloth and gently rub what needs to be cleaned and you're done. And you get the lingering smell of that fantastic Baby Magic. Great product.
Kayla S.
Eagle, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to product for busy week days in between baths. This is a gentle foaming cleanser that smells great! I got it as a baby shower gift but I have seen it for sale at places like Wal-Mart or target.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Rarely do I find a product that pulls me away from my passion of sharing my love for high end makeup finds! But, this product is a must have in your baby care arsenal! Used between baths, the most amazing smelling foam can be dispensed onto a washcloth and used head to toe to cleanse, freshen and condition babies skin! The best part is there is no rinsing needed! You, like me will wonder how you ever lived without it!
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My best friend sister gave this to me as a baby shower gift. She was making me a diaper cake and needed something this shape in order to finish it. I am so glad that she came across this product. Not only does it smell fantastic but it doesn't dry out my baby skin. It really helps out in a pinch
LaKita L.
E Saint Louis, IL
Very convenient to have in my baby's' diaper bag. If I'm out and need to wipe him off real quick, I put about two pumps on a baby wipe and it does the job! Especially as a quick refresher when changing his diaper. I wish it was sold in more stores. I've only been able to find it in my local walgreens and walgreens is not cheap
Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
I am so happy I found this!! I had another brand no rinse formula, and loved that, but its over double the price. I use it for clean ups and to refreshen my DD hair and all. The Smell is GREAT!
Donna B.
Very nice scent, very convenient for my grandchildren on the go. My daughter uses it often to refresh their hair when out in the sun a long time.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
The product and what it was supposed to do but it had a really funny smell. I felt like my kids smelled like an old lady after using it.
Jenny N.
Great scent, very convenient for my kids on the go. my baby love to put it on by herself because it's foam and she think its fun
Mandy R.
Very good for the mom and kids on the go great scent and works magic in seconds to make sure your babies stay clean and safe
Amanda B.
Pontiac, MI
Anyone know where I can find this product
Donna B.