Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash Original Baby Scent uploaded by Mary M.Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash Original Baby Scent uploaded by melissa g.

BY BABY MAGIC

Baby Magic No-Rinse Wash is your on the go solution to keeping your baby clean, fresh and smelling great. Our baby wash is specially formulated for baby’s sensitive skin and the self-foaming application allows you to clean your baby without using water. Now you can keep your baby clean even when you are away from home.

Directions:

For a full body clean when away from the tub or a quick spot clean after a messy snack. Pump foam directly onto skin and gently massage. Can also be applied to washcloth first. Gently pat dry.

Water , Propylene Glycol , Polysorbate 20 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Retinyl Palmitate , PEG-32 , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Polysorbate 80 , Fragrance , Phenoxyethanol , Chlorphenesin

Shannyn M.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is genius. My son broke his leg and I bought this bc he wasn’t able to take a tub. And I would scrub him up with this and he smelt like fresh clean boy and it left the skin feeling amazing! I since than have brought it with my camping for all those dirty time when you can’t shower!! I love love this product!!
Stacey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Perfect for taking makeup off along with a wipe. Also perfect to use on animals inbetween bathes as we all know their skin can only handle so many bathes in a short period of time.
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just tried this a couple days ago. My youngest is 4 months old and had terrible cradle cap. Nothing seemed like it was helping and her hair was constantly dry and flaky. I tried this and her cradle cap is almost completely cleared. Her hair isn’t dry anymore and flakiness is very minimum.
Donna M.
Nebraska
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Saved me at the park when we had an explosive diaper accident ....and undresssing made it worse. After wiping off all the poop with baby wipes from every inch of him I cleaned my little man up with this rinse free...he smelled just bathed and it did not leave a residue
MoTeal E.
Hammond
I LOVED the smell of this but it left a sticky residue. Also i never really felt like it really cleaned baby too well. For the price though it’s a decent product. I’m not so sure id purchase it again.
kayley m.
Jamestown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was on if my must haves! It's so convenient and quick to clean up spills or stickiness. Also great for a quick clean up after eating. Ut was so easy to use! Definitely recommend!
Kelle H.
Redford, MI
I loved the lotion and had never tried the No-rinse foam. I picked up a bottle, and now I can't live without it. It's perfect for when your baby has a messy spit up, needs a quick hair wash or any other instance when busting out the tub just isn't feasible. You pump the foam onto a soft cloth and gently rub what needs to be cleaned and you're done. And you get the lingering smell of that fantastic Baby Magic. Great product.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to product for busy week days in between baths. This is a gentle foaming cleanser that smells great! I got it as a baby shower gift but I have seen it for sale at places like Wal-Mart or target.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Rarely do I find a product that pulls me away from my passion of sharing my love for high end makeup finds! But, this product is a must have in your baby care arsenal! Used between baths, the most amazing smelling foam can be dispensed onto a washcloth and used head to toe to cleanse, freshen and condition babies skin! The best part is there is no rinsing needed! You, like me will wonder how you ever lived without it!
Joely T.
San Angelo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My best friend sister gave this to me as a baby shower gift. She was making me a diaper cake and needed something this shape in order to finish it. I am so glad that she came across this product. Not only does it smell fantastic but it doesn't dry out my baby skin. It really helps out in a pinch
Amanda B.
Pontiac, MI
Anyone know where I can find this product
Donna B.