Baby Magic Lavender & Chamomile Calming Baby Lotion 9 FL OZ uploaded by Bety P.

BY BABY MAGIC

Bety P.
Every time I notice that my baby is a bit fuzzy and will have a hard time with her sleep this Calming Baby Lotion helps me a lot. I give my baby a massage follow by a shower with the Calming Baby Bath and she fall asleep. I was surprised the 1st time i tried these 2 products because my baby slept more than 8hrs and she fell asleep without a lot of fuzziness.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I do not know if this is actually calming but the scent is pleasant and not overbearing. I use this on my skin.