Baby Magic Hair & Body Wash Soft Cotton Blooms uploaded by Kristy G.Baby Magic Hair & Body Wash Soft Cotton Blooms uploaded by Bety P.

BY BABY MAGIC

Baby Magic® Soft Cotton Blooms Hair & Body Wash.
Tear & dye free.
Hypoallergenic. see more...

NISSA R.
chicago, IL
This is my least favorite baby wash ever. It smells like insect repellent. Makes me wonder about the safety of the ingredients inside this. I would not use this on my child. I actually used this to clean my makeup brushes once and they smelled bad I had to re wash them.
Bety P.
I like the smell that it has in the bottle but i don't why it changes after you add it to the water.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is my favorite scent from Baby Magic. It has a very sweet, gentle smell of Lilly with hints of Jasmine. It's hypoallergenic & free of dyes and parabens. My son had very bad baby acne the first month after birth and this dermatologist tested formula was extremely gentle on his skin and did not irritated at all. The scent also carries for a long time, leaving your baby smelling fresh and clean long after bath time. It is very affordable and definitely a great quality body & hair wash for babies of any age.