Baby Magic Hair and Body Wash, Soft Powder Scent, 16.5 Ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maria Elizabeth A.

BY BABY MAGIC

Buy on Amazon
Holly H.
Cushing
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite baby shampoo and body wash. First off, it smells so fresh leaving your baby not only clean but smelling wonderful. I still use this Baby soap for my six and eight year old to wash their bodies and face with, it's gentle enough to clean my girls, while not irritating their eyes or other places. I have used this on all three of my children, I love purchasing the large bottle and it lasts a great while, I will definitely be repurchasing just like I do every couple of months! Love this baby wash and you can't beat the price!
Maria Elizabeth A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ami bebe le encanta la hora de el baño y que mejor manera de hacerlo con un buen shampoo y body wash a la misma ves que no daña su piel lo uso desde que nación y me a dado buenos resultados
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
I am 31 years old and I still use this. I absulty love the sent. It makes my skin so soft. I usually but it at big lots or target so it's good priced. I love this stuff so much I buy it for all my friends with babies.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used this stuff since my baby was a newborn and he is 7 months old now. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes sometimes. The scent is amazing. It's soft and not very loud. It doesn't aggravate his skin or eyes. He also seems to like it when I use it. I love how it's not harsh on my makeup brushes either. It's a cheaper alternative to other expensive soaps to wash your brushes in.
Blair O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I'm Very Picky Of The Products I Use On My 10 Month Old Daughter. At First I Was Using Johnson's & Johnson's, But My Babygirl Developed A Rash. Since Then We Have Used Baby Magic's Soft Powder Scent Hair & Body Wash. I Love The Scent Very Much, But I Do Wish It Would Last More Than 15 Minutes Outside Of The Bath. Even I Use It On Occasion!
Sofia P.
Metairie, LA
Bought this a few weeks ago for my daughter, just love the smell and its really gentle. I'm also using it as a body wash for myself.
Ashley W.
Napoleon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best baby wash I have ever used the smell is amazing and it lathers just right! My newborn has the best smell now 😍
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great smell and works well. Nice lather that rinses clean. Doesn't irritate my 2 year old daughter's skin.
Claudia B.
tijuana
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta usar este producto en mis hijos, no lágrimas, no llantos, me encanta y más a mis bebes.