BY BABY MAGIC

Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I really love the smell of Baby Magic. It smells so much better than Johnsons. I always bathed my babies in baby magic for the smell. The quality of Johnsons is slightly better, but the smell of this has got me hooked. I definitely recommend so your baby can smell great
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Best smelling baby was out there And it gets the job done too! Our go to baby wash for sure!
Justin B.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Great products to have. Very bubbly our daughter really enjoys touching all the bubbles and great if they want to it eat it is non toxic
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Mew love this product. It doesn't make a lot of bubbles but it may just be our water flow. Smells so good and leaves out baby fresh.
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Girard, OH
Baby magic has such a sweet, nice smell. I love that it is so gentle but yet so effective.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Although this product smells great, I don't like that it contains certain ingredients that aren't really good my child's skin. RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A PALMITATE) and QUATERNIUM-15 (FORMALDEHYDE RELEASER) are not ingredients that are safe for anyone.
Jacinda P.
Jacinda P.
I used Baby Magic for the first year and it was great. Enjoy the smell. I ended up switching to Johnson & Johnson only because I could get coupons for it. Baby Magic needs more coupons.