BY BABY MAGIC

Our Baby Magic Original Baby Lotion is a rich, creamy, non-greasy lotion formulated to absorb quickly, while softening and nourishing your baby’s skin. This hypoallergenic baby lotion formula is mild enough for baby’s sensitive skin, and enhanced with vitamins A and E to help retain the natural moisture of baby’s delicate skin. Our baby lotion is a one of a kind formula, specially formulated for baby skin conditioning and protection.

Directions:

Gently massage Baby Magic Baby Lotion all over baby’s skin. Baby massage is an important part of your baby’s daily care because touch is an important way to reveal a loving environment to your little one. Now it’s time for hugs and kisses.

Water , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Sorbitol , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-100 Stearate , Dimethicone , Allantoin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Fragrance , Benzalkonium Chloride , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Mineral Oil , Lanolin Alcohol , Lanolin , Glycereth-2 Cocoate , Benzoic Acid

Baby Magic Gentle Baby Lotion Original Baby Scent
  • "it leaves my skin super soft and has a light baby powder scent which i love." in 3 reviews
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this lotion in a little baby bath care gift pack from Burlington coat factory. It doesn't smell bad and helps hydrate my sons skin. Not the most pleasant smelling lotions out there. It's something I might get again but could try other kinds. Take it or leave it kind of deal.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lotion is so old school and traditional to me. I’m glad that it is still around, it has that “baby smell” that lasts all day and it is gentle to use. I use this in conjunction with the hair and body wash by baby magic and I absolutely love it !
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Magic has the best, most heavenly smell on the planet. My mom always used Baby Magic with myself and siblings. I have used it for myself well into adulthood and now with my two girls. The lotion goes on smooth and is not greasy or sticky. My girls’ skin is well hydrated and smells amazing.
Jeri T.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive skin so I use this lotion to help my skin look healthy and feel hydrated, not to mention I LOVE THE WAY IT SMELLS!!! The smell makes me happy!!
Shavonne B.
Rockford, IL
Smells good. Gentle enough for the whole family. As far as moisturizing.... it doesn’t really measure up. Maybe put on some Vaseline® Jelly Baby first to lock in the moisture and have a longer lasting scent.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When it comes to the regular “baby scent” lotion this is by far the best. My babies always loved this lotion, and it always met my high expectation. It never broke any of my kids out, which was a plus because they all have sensitive skin & can’t use a lot of lotions.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is not a very moisturizing lotion. It does the job, but certainly not heavy duty. It is gently and ever so slightly watery. This is affordable and the smell is heavenly. This is what a baby should smell like.
Summer-Breeze Y.
Ithaca
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used baby lotion all my life. If it's oh balanced for babies skin. Has to be awesome for my skin. Is my go to even for my face as mosturizer. Have most of my life. Am told all the time how nice my skin is
Trina W.
Joliet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has a great baby powder scent that I love to smell on my babies. This lotion has a thick feeling but goes on and penetrates the skin with out leaving an oily feeling. I recommend this for every baby
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with this when I started to use it on my son (my first born) but last year I was at Walmart and I didn't know what kind of lotion to get. I seen this one and remembered how good it work on my son and the good smell of it. So, since then I've used this lotion when I get out the shower.
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Which brand would you prefer? Baby magic VS. Johnson & johnson? (Price, less chemicals, overall product?)
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Does this product smell as good as Johnson & Johnson?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
do you think this thing is too heavy for a newborn?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you guys have a hard time finding this product. They don't sell it in the town I live in. I have to go all the way to the big city.
Tiffany S.
Anyone else think the lotion is too thin?

Amazon