2 colors available

BY BABY MAGIC #25 in Children's Bath

Vitamin Enhanced & Extra Moisturizing Softens Skin Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested Gentle Baby Lotion Is a rich, creamy lotion enriched with vitamins that helps soften and nourish delicate skin.  The Soft Baby scent will leave your baby smelling wonderful - as a baby should. Moisturizing emollients All- day moisturization Softens and nourishes Mild enough for newborns Trusted by Moms for Over 60 Years Questions? call ; see more...

• Which brand would you prefer? Baby magic VS. Johnson & johnson?...10 Answers
  • Does this product smell as good as Johnson & Johnson?12 Answers
  • do you think this thing is too heavy for a newborn?8 Answers
Baby Magic Gentle Baby Lotion
  • "it leaves my skin super soft and has a light baby powder scent which i love." in 3 reviews
Marlena J.
Marlena J.
Louisa, KY
I had never heard of this lotion until I had my first baby and at first I was like no I will buy what cost the most because it must work better but my mother in law got me baby magic and it works better than anything else I've bought. And it makes them smell so great and the smell last for the whole day it don't ware off like most I've tried.
LaKita L.
LaKita L.
E Saint Louis, IL
The best baby fresh scent out there. I received 6 tall bottles of Johnson and Johnson baby lotion and I have yet to use it 7 months later. Baby magic lasts a long time and though you can smell it a mile away, it's not to strong of a formula for my baby. Even leaves the skin feeling soft as a baby's bottom :)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San Francisco, CA
The best baby lotion out there! It smells so good like baby powder. I've tried several baby lotions and there's nothing like this one. It has long lasting scent and is very gentle on sensitive skin. It also leaves my sons skin super soft. They have it at target and babies r us and I believe Walgreens as well
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
When I first got this as a baby shower gift I wasn't very fond with the smell. But yet again I was pregnant and very sensitive to smell. But my son loves it he brings it to me instead of the Johnson lotion. So it's a winner in my book because he chooses this one over the other brand.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Better than Johnson's, IMO. The lotion is thicker and cleared up the dry patches on his arms and chest my infant son was getting. Super wonderful smell that lasts a long time! This is the quintessential "baby" smell that people talk about! We love Baby Magic hair and body wash, too!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Medora, IN
I love baby magic!! It smells so good and fresh like a baby should smell. I even used it when I was pregnant for myself because my skin is sensitive and it was even more sensitive while pregnant. I don't use any other brand on my baby. Johnson and Johnson doesn't smell as good.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
The name says it all! It really is Baby Magic. I can't believe I've never came upon this stuff with my girls, because if I did, I wouldve used this all the time on them! After smelling this on a family members infant daughter, I'm wanting to get it for my 3 &1 year old 💕
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Macon, GA
So gentle on babies soft skin, we use this lotion after every bath. It's so affordable and we love the smell. We used with all of our children and continued to use even as they got older. Target usually carries it at a great price. Would recommend to all friends
Diane B.
Diane B.
Vero Beach, FL
My mom used this on me when I was a baby, Johnson and Johnson's made me break out. I'm using it for my baby now and I absolutely love this brand not only does it smell amazing it is not watery at all you have a customer for life love everything about this lotion
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
By far my hands down favorite for my little guy! Have used this for him and mom used it on me and her mom on her and so on.. this is our absolute favorite. The smell lasts for a long time and leaves the skin and hair so soft. Baby Magic brand is all we use.
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Does this product smell as good as Johnson & Johnson?
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Which brand would you prefer? Baby magic VS. Johnson & johnson? (Price, less chemicals, overall product?)
Merrillville, IN
do you think this thing is too heavy for a newborn?
Merrillville, IN
Do you guys have a hard time finding this product. They don't sell it in the town I live in. I have to go all the way to the big city.