Baby Magic® Calming Baby Lotion w/Lavender & Chamomile: 16.5 OZ uploaded by Concepcion A.Baby Magic® Calming Baby Lotion w/Lavender & Chamomile: 16.5 OZ uploaded by Tina H.

BY BABY MAGIC #72 in Baby Lotion

Buy on Walmart
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know if this really is calming for a baby or child, but I think I can say that we both at least enjoy the smell. I use it on the rough days with her. It calms me so maybe in turn works for her.
Concepcion A.
Birmingham, AL
I love the smell and is hypoallergenic. I always buy these brand since I had my first child. It's very good for babies with sensitive skin like mines. Would so recommend others. Better than baby j&j.
Angela C.
First off this wash smells so good. I love to bathe my baby girl in this before bed and she drifts off to sleep rather quickly. It doesn't hurt that she smells like an angel and has super soft skin.
Alexis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Heaven in a bottle! I don't use this on a baby I do use it on myself. This lotion not only feels wonderful but it smells even better! It also gives me a calming feeling. I imagine it would keep babies calm too. It's my favorite baby lotion.
Cherylyn P.
Hyannis, MA
We use this nightly for my 7 yr old grandson who is ADHD and Austistic. It helps him to calm down and relax before bedtime. We ran out one night and had to bathe without it, it was a nightmare. I stock up so that will never happen again.
Tina H.
I love Baby Magic products, they smell amazing and make the baby's skin super soft. The lavender and chamomile is very helpful in calming fussy overly sleepy babies.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby Magic has been around for many years, and the Calming Lavender and Chamomile is great for my grandkids, as well as my own skin when I want to relax with an evening bath! The scent is so nice and relaxing!
Karlie C.
The best!!! I love this smell and I really think the lavender soothes the baby. I would use this all the time if I didn't have so many body washes to use
Chelsea C.
Baltimore, MD
One of my favorite lotions for babies... lavender is calming and I love to use it for my self makes my skin so soft!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff is wonderful, my kids love it and it's such a nice relaxing scent for them and for me to smell as well!