BY BABY MAGIC

Our Baby Magic Lavender and Chamomile Calming Baby Lotion is a rich and creamy baby lotion enhanced with Vitamins and Aloe formulated with real Lavender and Chamomile extracts to calm your baby. When bedtime is near, a tender massage with our Calming Baby Lotion will help your baby sleep while keeping skin moisturized all through the night.

Directions:

1-Before bedtime or nap time, softly rub baby lotion into baby’s skin. Baby Magic Calming Baby Lotion will help to soothe and relax your little one before sleep time. Now it’s time to say goodnight and sweetly give baby kisses.
2-If sensitivity to any of these ingredients exists, talk to your doctor before use.

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Stearic Acid , Tricaprylyl Citrate , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil) , Sorbitol , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Allantoin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Tocopheryl Acetate , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Lavandula Angustifolia Extract (Lavender Extract) , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile Extract) , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Fragrance , Triethanolamine , Glycereth-2 Cocoate , Benzoic Acid , Disodium EDTA

• Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's N...4 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...4 Answers
  • Have anyone had problems with this lotion calming there b...3 Answers
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
The only reason i give this five stars is because this stuff actually works good for the skin and smells AMAZING and it actually makes your skin soft and smell good. I can smell this stuff for hours after it's been used the only problem I have with it is the calming aspect of it and that is the fact that it doesnt work. I'm pretty sure that's just a gimmick to make a sell.
Kayebree S.
Huntington, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is literally my go to. Using this after bath time and right before bedtime gives my kids a last scent, and helps them fall asleep easier. It smells amazing, and keeps them soft and their skin hydrated. One big bottle lasts for a few months as long as it is used in moderation. And it’s only 5 dollars!
Danisha W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I literally LOVE this product! The smell is amazing! And long lasting. The texture/consistency isn’t to thin or to thick but I do prefer it to be a lil thicker.
To me overall the sent is spot on it could be a lil thicker so maybe it could moisturizer the skin a little better and last a lil longer.
Jordan Y.
North Charleston
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Baby Magic!! My oldest only used this brand when she was younger. Unfortunately, I think they added more fragrance or changed the ingredients since then. It now breaks my daughter and 7 month old baby out is a huge rash. 🙄 Sadly based on the possible change I don't recommend it. 😭
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
After comparing ingredients between this and Johnson and Johnson's lavender lotion. I found that this one actually had real lavender and chamomile in it as the main ingredients. Johnson didn't even have lavender or chamomile in it. Not even the fragrance. This stuff keeps NY daughter's skin so soft and it's so calming and helps her calm down. Love it!!!
Deshay W.
rancho cordova
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love it is very soft I really really love the smell of it, it leaves my babies feeling real soft, I use it for my self sometimes too, the vent stays for a long time it does not fade away fast, I’ve been using since I was a kid.!!!!!
Vivian B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this cause it is great for a night time bath cause it relaxes them and makes them super sleepy. Plus it smells soooo good! I like the price for baby magic. Plus my mom used to use this brand on me and my siblings.
Kelsey L.
Seffner, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing lotion right here. It smells so good I love it. I use this lotion every night on my toddler and have been using it since he was a newborn. So cheap but it works so good
Tiffani D.
Tacoma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter has eczema and so it's hard to find products that wouldn't exasperate her outbreaks. But I am able to use this product with no adverse skin reactions.
Trina W.
Joliet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This scent is fresh and calming when a baby needs a massage. I have used it with all of my kids and still on my youngest son. I reccomend this scent to all people who love a fresh scent
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Misti H.
Lockhart, TX
Does this smell ok?
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's Night time calming lotion?
Brandey J.
Have any of you used this product on your face as a moisturizer?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?