BY BABY MAGIC

Our Baby Magic Lavender and Chamomile Calming Baby Lotion is a rich and creamy baby lotion enhanced with Vitamins and Aloe formulated with real Lavender and Chamomile extracts to calm your baby. When bedtime is near, a tender massage with our Calming Baby Lotion will help your baby sleep while keeping skin moisturized all through the night.

Directions:

1-Before bedtime or nap time, softly rub baby lotion into baby’s skin. Baby Magic Calming Baby Lotion will help to soothe and relax your little one before sleep time. Now it’s time to say goodnight and sweetly give baby kisses.
2-If sensitivity to any of these ingredients exists, talk to your doctor before use.

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Stearic Acid , Tricaprylyl Citrate , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil) , Sorbitol , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Allantoin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Tocopheryl Acetate , Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) , Lavandula Angustifolia Extract (Lavender Extract) , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile Extract) , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Fragrance , Triethanolamine , Glycereth-2 Cocoate , Benzoic Acid , Disodium EDTA

• Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's N...4 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...4 Answers
  • Have anyone had problems with this lotion calming there b...3 Answers
Danisha W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I literally LOVE this product! The smell is amazing! And long lasting. The texture/consistency isn’t to thin or to thick but I do prefer it to be a lil thicker.
To me overall the sent is spot on it could be a lil thicker so maybe it could moisturizer the skin a little better and last a lil longer.
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
After comparing ingredients between this and Johnson and Johnson's lavender lotion. I found that this one actually had real lavender and chamomile in it as the main ingredients. Johnson didn't even have lavender or chamomile in it. Not even the fragrance. This stuff keeps NY daughter's skin so soft and it's so calming and helps her calm down. Love it!!!
Trina W.
Joliet, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This scent is fresh and calming when a baby needs a massage. I have used it with all of my kids and still on my youngest son. I reccomend this scent to all people who love a fresh scent
suzanne s.
Odessa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love to use Baby Magic soaps and lotions, and this calming lotion is awesome! I truly believe it helps calm our little ones down for bedtime, its soothing, and also smells great!
Brenda G.
Love this lotion it helps both my kids to stay moisturized & smelling good! I had tried other lotions but they seemed to dry out their skin fast so highly recommend this.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Extremely moisturizing, and smells fantastic with the all natural lavender. I adore this product, it’s not overwhelming and is sensitive for your little ones skin. It’s very affordable and my go to for after my princesses night time bath.
Kaytlyn P.
West Plains, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this stuff. My sister in law recommended it to me and I didn’t think it’d work because I had tried plenty of other stuff that didn’t work and this worked wonders. It put my baby to sleep within 10mins of use.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby lotion! My son had reactions to other lotions and this one just left his skin soft. The lavender scent is so calming and nice. I also like the other varieties and body washes they have.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would recommend this product to all parents everywhere! It's made with real Lavender & Chamomile. It's hypoallergenic! This lotion along with its partnering bath wash is apart of all my kids night time for at least the last two years. I do believe that this helps to relax my children (ages 1 & 3) and to have a more calm nights sleep. My 1 year old used to be so restless and all over the place in her sleep sometimes. I began realizing that on the nights I bathed her and lotioned her down with this baby magic calming lotion she barely even moved through the night at all. Also love this brands wipes...if you have never tried this brand this product is a good place to start but I do feel it works best with the calming bath wash. Great brand that I feel get over looked. xoxo
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite lotion to use on my son before bedtime. It's hypoallergenic and made with real lavender and chamomile as opposed to artificial fragrances. It actually smells like real lavender! It definitely has a soothing, aromatherapeutic effect that helps my son relax and unwind. It is extremy moisturizing and keeps my son's patches of dry skin at bay. The scent also carries for a long time, so he wakes up smelling just as amazing as he did when he went to bed. It's extremely affordable & I highly recommend this brand of bedtime lotion over other alternatives such as Johnson & Johnson.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Misti H.
Lockhart, TX
Does this smell ok?
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's Night time calming lotion?
Brandey J.
Have any of you used this product on your face as a moisturizer?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?