BY BABY MAGIC #19 in Baby Lotion

Calming Baby Lotion is a rich and creamy lotion enriched with milk protein and aloe to help soften your baby s delicate skin. The calming aromatherapy scents of lavender and chamomile will help soothe and relax your baby. soothes and relaxes hypoallergenic all-night moisturization nourishing milk protein For soft, cuddle-up close skin, try all the Baby Magic® products. babymagic.com ; see more...

• Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's Night tim...4 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...4 Answers
  • Have anyone had problems with this lotion calming there baby at n...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily Z.
I don’t have kids. I bought this for myself as a nighttime moisturizer because it wasn’t super thick and I could go straight to bed. It’s now my go to lotion. It’s best on my legs after shaving and really helps in the winter when my eczema flares up. I love the smell and I always get compliments. My go to thought is that it does smell like baby lotion (I could care less because it works) but people seem surprised when I tell them it’s baby lotion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this baby lotion! My son had reactions to other lotions and this one just left his skin soft. The lavender scent is so calming and nice. I also like the other varieties and body washes they have.
Brittany M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this lotion. I used to use this lotion all throughout middle school and high school. The smell is calming and soothing. When my nieces were born I started to use it on them after their evening bath. I believe it helped them sleep better due to the calming scent.
Brittany B.
This baby lotion is my favorite to use on both of my kids we put it on after bath and they are passed out. It smells so clean and fresh, it get well meet my exceptions. If you are a parent I highly recommend this .
April D.
Livingston, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would recommend this product to all parents everywhere! It's made with real Lavender & Chamomile. It's hypoallergenic! This lotion along with its partnering bath wash is apart of all my kids night time for at least the last two years. I do believe that this helps to relax my children (ages 1 & 3) and to have a more calm nights sleep. My 1 year old used to be so restless and all over the place in her sleep sometimes. I began realizing that on the nights I bathed her and lotioned her down with this baby magic calming lotion she barely even moved through the night at all. Also love this brands wipes...if you have never tried this brand this product is a good place to start but I do feel it works best with the calming bath wash. Great brand that I feel get over looked. xoxo
Shenell A.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff helps my little guy at night relax after a warm bath. We both like the scent and he tries to lotion himself most of the time. However it's absorbed really quick on his skin so I usually do two lotioning sessions due to.his dry skin.
Mychel S.
Cuba, MO
I give this 5 star and i will give 100 more star if i can ! This is amazing product my two sons used this since they are new born till now my 7 year old he uses this before he go to school and his teacher said he is smells clean even after they play outside! He sweat but he still smells clean so do my 3 year old too!! He loves to used this they smells good ! The shampoo version of this they used as a shampoo everyday thumbs up!
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I loved using this lotion on my infant son after his evening bath. It goes on smooth and has a wonderful smell. I purchased it at Walmart. I would also use it myself before bed. It was affordable and there was a lot in a bottle. I would purchase again.
Rebecca C.
Oakland
Helps calm baby for bed time and cleans babies skin perfectly. My baby has no reaction to this product and I give it two thumbs up. Especially can't beat it's price over Johnson and johnsons bedtime bath. Much cheaper and same product :)
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I did not like this lotion at all I found it really ruff and in no way soft. It left my hands very dry and not smoothing so I could only imagine what my baby felt like. Only good thing about this is the smell is good
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Misti H.
Does this smell ok?
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's Night time calming lotion?
Brandey J.
Have any of you used this product on your face as a moisturizer?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?