BY BABY MAGIC #38 in Children's Bath

Calming Baby Lotion is a rich and creamy lotion enriched with milk protein and aloe to help soften your baby s delicate skin. The calming aromatherapy scents of lavender and chamomile will help soothe and relax your baby. soothes and relaxes hypoallergenic all-night moisturization nourishing milk protein For soft, cuddle-up close skin, try all the Baby Magic® products. babymagic.com ; see more...

• Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's Night tim...4 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...4 Answers
  • Have anyone had problems with this lotion calming there baby at n...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Adrii F.
I love this so much for my son I wish they had it for me! It seems to really calm him down for the night and help him get relaxed enough for bed. It has an amazing lavender scent that isn't to strong and it's sensitive enough for my 5 month olds skin. And it also has a creamy texture that really spreads on the skin. I would recommend to any moms looking for a natural calming option for those busy babies.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This stuff sure smells great! Someone recommended this product to me for my son and we all love it. From now on this will be his lotion( I use it too lol) it's worth the price. Keeps my sons skin soft and keeps him smelling good and clean
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
I picked this up for myself after using the matching wash, and I love it! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin, smells great, and leaves my skin so smooth. And you can't beat the price! Definitely a must have.
Alexandria S.
San Diego, CA
I use this for my daughter because it's the only lotion that doesn't irritate her skin ! Not only is it very cheap it smells great to me and helps her sleep at night ! I love it and will continue to buy it !(:
Clare M.
My daughter had incredibly sensitive skin as a baby. This product irritates her. I was disappointed. It is affordable, and smells great however. I bought this at babies R us. I would not purchase it again.
Katie K.
I use this for my 7 month old, every night when getting him ready for bed. Even on nights where he doesn't get a bath. It helps him calm down, relax and easy to go to sleep. Plus it smells great!!
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
We use this on my little boy and he is 3 but we got hooked when he was a newborn. The sleepy time lotion calmed and helped him fall asleep on sick fussy nights. This worked like a charm.
Melissa B.
Affordable and great size!Baby Magic brand is a good brand.I've tried their products a couple times.This calming baby lotion works well.It leaves skin soft and smells good.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love to use this on our little man before bed time it's so easy to use no greasy all over him head to toe and the smell is amazing. I think it helps him sleep better.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I love love love the way this lotion smells! Leaves my kids smelling great with soft skin. Baby magic makes a great brand and I will buy this again when it runs out.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Misti H.
Does this smell ok?
Cassandra W.
Columbus, OH
Does this product work as well as Johnson and Johnson's Night time calming lotion?
Brandey J.
Have any of you used this product on your face as a moisturizer?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?