BY BABY MAGIC #29 in Children's Bath

Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Wash see more...

• Does this baby majic really calm your baby?4 Answers
  • Does this work as well as Johnson & Johnson? My daughter has ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this to wash their face? Or am I the only on...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of Baby Magic, & I just want to say that this stuff is AMAZING and smells amazing, too!" in 5 reviews
shannon b.
shannon b.
Moreno valley, CA
I stopped using Johnsons and Johnsons due to the fact that their powder caused cancer and they withheld information. So I've been using this. The price is better than Johnsons and Johnsons. I got it at Walmart the big bottle around $4. I will keep buying it because it smells so good and good and my kids skin.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Seymour , WI
This product is awesome for a fabulous price! The smell lasts so much longer than other popular name brands. I also love the lotion that goes along with it! I will buy it again for my future children. I am happy that the bottle lasts a long time as well!
Katie K.
Katie K.
I started using this after my son was 5 months old. It helps calm him down and chill after a long crazy day. Then I paired it with the lotion...BONUS!!! The scent is soft and soothing. My older kids rush to smell the baby after his bath.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Love using this in our night time before bed routine! It helps calm my little munchkin down before bed and smells great. It's super affordable and sensitive enough for her skin. I would recommend using this in your nightly routine
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I think this is a good body wash. I have never had any bad experiences with it and it does smell good as well. I would recommend to anyone and it is affordable as well. It is a good body wash to use even just for a bubble bath.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Smells amazing, just like the Johnson and Johnson. The only con is that it's a little watery compared to others. But even being a little watery it still lathers great and does the job of cleaning well.
Juanita V.
Juanita V.
My Go to be for bed. At like around 8:30pm I shower my daughter with this shampoo. She take a 20min bath. (I let her play with her water toys) and we lay down and read and she is out with in 30 mins.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Carmel, IN
I use this as an adult, and I love it! Bought it on a friend's recommendation to help with anxiety. It definitely has a calming effect. Smells great and leaves my skin super soft. A must have!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I used this with my daughter & loved it. The nicu used it so we bought it, & couldn't be happier with it. It smells amazing. This one is my favorite scent out of all of them
Renee b.
Renee b.
Cape Carteret, NC
This has to be the best baby wash there is! It smells awesome and leaves the skin moisturizers and smooth! The lotion is great also! Wonderful addition to bathtime routine!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Is this just as good as Johnson and Johnson product.
Jessica Joy S.
Jessica Joy S.
Panama City , FL
How old was your baby before you tried this product? I got it at my baby shower but was disappointed it said for use on 5 months and up. I was tempted to try it beforehand but never did.
Evangeline R.
Evangeline R.
Chester, PA
Does this baby majic really calm your baby?
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you use this on yourself? I DO!!!!
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
Is this as good as baby johnsons products?