BY BABY MAGIC #34 in Children's Bath

Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Wash see more...

• Does this baby majic really calm your baby?4 Answers
  • Does this work as well as Johnson & Johnson? My daughter has ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this to wash their face? Or am I the only on...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I'm a HUGE fan of Baby Magic, & I just want to say that this stuff is AMAZING and smells amazing, too!" in 5 reviews
Rachel
It smells so good. It also doesn't irritate my allergies. It smells like real lavender and chamomile, which it says it has on the bottle. The Johnson & Johnson just doesn't smell quite as real or good as this.
Tonya B.
Works MAGIC! It really makes my 5 month old sleep longer periods of time and look more relaxed for being colic! I found it at my local Walmart and it’s very cheap! I would 10/10 recommend to any parents especially with fussy babies!! Love it!
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert
This LAVENDER SMELLS SO GOOD! I love giving my baby a bath with cause she smells like lavender afterwards! And it sticks around too! It doesn’t hurt her eyes either when I shower her. The best part is that it doesn’t break the bank
Alexis B.
Mega Parent Expert
This smells amazing! The smells last forever. I love the way my son's hair smells after he's done taking a bath. I'll always get it bc the smell is incredible! If y'all haven't tried it, please get it because you'll love it too.
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
After trying all the different kinds of Johnson and Johnson baby washes from my baby shower I finally tried baby magic recommend from daughters pediatrician. This does not dry out her skins and it smells great. I also like the consistency of it. It's clear and light. Also makes my daughters hair really soft. I'm not sure if the calming aspect of it really works, but still love this product! The price is great too. I highly recommend this product!
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert
Baby magic calming baby wash is amazing. The smell is just perfect. They smell lasts a while after taking your little one you can smell the lavender in their hair which is amazing one of the reasons why I always buy this super gentle on their skin, they have never had a rash because of this
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Use this on both toddler and baby the smell is soothing and amazing I sometimes use it myself because it smell so good! Every night before bedtime we have bath time it's easy on the skin and the scent of lavender stays on skin and hair all through the night until next bath. It's such a calm smell they fall asleep as soon as they go into bed.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Another great product from baby magic. My mom got me into baby magic products and I'm glad she introduced me to them because I have not been let down by them. It's smells so fantastic. I like to use it on my son when he's a bit cranky and had a bad day to help him relax and sleep better. It doesn't aggravate his skin or anything. It seems to always calm him down a bit when I use this and sleeps pretty good when I use it. I would repurchase this and recommend it.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best baby wash with lavender relaxes my Lil girl after a bath. Bought it at Walmart for such a great price and lasts a long time which is nice. Definitely something I would recommend to mothers or expectant mothers
Karen C.
Mega Parent Expert
This smells so good! I almost like it more than the Johnson's one. We use it every single night and ran out of our good one and had to run to the store last minute, they were sold old out of our usual stuff and we decided to get this and give it a try. It's so affordable, you can't go wrong for the price and my baby seemed to be just as soothed. Give it a try!
Jamie B.
Is this just as good as Johnson and Johnson product.
Jessica Joy S.
Panama City , FL
How old was your baby before you tried this product? I got it at my baby shower but was disappointed it said for use on 5 months and up. I was tempted to try it beforehand but never did.
Evangeline R.
Chester, PA
Does this baby majic really calm your baby?
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you use this on yourself? I DO!!!!
Abileny S.
Is this as good as baby johnsons products?