Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Lavender & Chamomile

Our Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath is an easy-rinsing, tear-free formula designed to help soothe and relax your baby. This baby wash is perfect before bed time and nap time, this gentle baby bath product is one of the only products in the market containing pure lavender and chamomile extracts.

Directions:

With warm water, use Calming Bath to gently bathe your little one clean. Pour on hands or washcloth and gently massage all over baby’s skin and hair to lather. Rinse after washing. Massage with Calming Lotion to complete the nighttime routine and help baby sleep soundly.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, PEG-150 Distearate, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Polyquanternium-10, Citric acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Benzoic Acid

Is this the same as the Johnson lavender?
Does this product really calms baby/toddlers?
Does this help put your baby to sleep?
Start your review of Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Lavender & Chamomile!
Product Highlights
I bathe my kids before bed so they can sleep better and this product really seems to help with that. in reviews
Not quite as good as Johnson and Johnson and not as thick but it gets the job done for lessin reviews
My son never sits still, he has to move all the time, so bath time wasn't any different.in reviews
Hanover, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this body wash for my son. It smells great, tear free, and it helps my son relax so it makes it easier for him to fall asleep. I think every mom should use this for their babies and toddlers.
Port Allen, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great I actually use it to give my dogs a bath it makes them sleepy and there fur is nice and soft afterwards and they smell good
Pleasant City, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this so so much! It’s so smoothly and calming and smells amazing! I swear by lavender being incredible for relaxing babies and it definitely works for my little girl! 💜
Gravette, AR
WHAT!!! I want this now. I have never seen this product anywhere. I love Baby Magic. Its the only brand of baby wash products I use but they are definitely hard to find.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love Baby Magic. My son is almost 11 months old, I didn't come across this until about two months ago. I really wish I had it sooner. My son never sits still, he has to move all the time, so bath time wasn't any different. With Baby Magic in his bath he actually calms down and sits and plays with his bath toys. It makes bath time so much easier. Not to mention he's usually sleep within an hour of bath time. My husband, who usually gives him a bath, says the smell of the lavender and chamomile makes him sleepy as well. I also like this product because it makes my son's skin so soft.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Baby magic calming baby wash is amazing. The smell is just perfect. They smell lasts a while after taking your little one you can smell the lavender in their hair which is amazing one of the reasons why I always buy this super gentle on their skin, they have never had a rash because of this
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells amazing! I have used this with both of my kids! My son loves bath time and when I use this I can't stop smelling him because he smells soo good. The price is right and the company is reliable. Definitely recommend.
Pikeville , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
2,401 reviews
Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Lavender & Chamomile uploaded by Faith D.
Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Lavender & Chamomile uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great very affordable and under three dollars helps my baby calm and rest highly recommend.found mine at Walmart.
Spring Lake, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath Lavender & Chamomile uploaded by Kate B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my bath time go-to for my kids and myself. It smells sooo good. It’s a body wash but I also use it in the tub. I ordered online but you can find it in stores. Yum!
Rayne, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath is so refreshing and soothing and smells amazing. Makes your baby soft and fresh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...