Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath uploaded by Samantha F.Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath uploaded by Batty B.Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath uploaded by Jamie V.

BY BABY MAGIC #42 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Calming Baby Bath is a gentle, easy-rinsing wash enriched with milk protein to help moisturize and nourish your baby s skin and hair. The aromatherapy scents of lavender and chamomile help soothe and relax your baby. tear free dye free hypoallergenic nourishing pH balanced milk protein For soft, cuddle-up close skin, try all the Baby Magic® products. ; see more...

• So ive heard a lot of bad things about johnsons and johns...1 Answers
  • I got this as a present at my baby shower and I'm startin...2 Answers
Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath
  • "I bathe my kids before bed so they can sleep better and this product really seems to help with that. " in 1 review
  • "My son never sits still, he has to move all the time, so bath time wasn't any different." in 1 review
  • "Not quite as good as Johnson and Johnson and not as thick but it gets the job done for less" in 1 review
💋HAILEY💄 M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Im obsessed with this stuff, i use it on my son when he gets a bath before bedtime. Definitely soothes him and makes him even more ready for bed. I already wrote a very long review on the smaller bottle, so im not going to go into all that detail here..but its amazing and isnt harsh on his sensitive skin like some other washes. It keeps his skin soft as heck and super moisturized and smellin' like a wonderful lavender baby! I love the lavender and it isn't too overpowering and still smells like baby stuff. And my favorite thing about this is of course be easy pump. So I don't have to pick the bottle up and squeeze it on to the washcloth, I can actually just use one hand and hold the washcloth and use my thumb to pump the wash on to the cloth and continue on with bathtime! Which is wonderful because when i give him a bath in the sink i have to hold onto him with one hand so he doesn't get lazy and tip over. Overall i love it love it loooooove it! And will be buying more when i run out and will continue to buy for future babies of mine and even as a baby shower gift for others! 10/10⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of the Baby Magic brand, I feel it cleans and moisturizes just as well as the more expensive brands and neither of my twins had any issues or reactions. I especially enjoy the scent and I feel like it lasts longer than the other brands as well!
Alexis B.
Frenchburg , KY
I swear by any products by Baby Magic, the calming wash and lotion are my favorite though. It definitely helps my little ones have a better nights sleep with the soothing scent of lavender. The fragrance is long lasting, and the best of all baby products I’ve ever used. The Baby magic brand is cheaper than Johnson & Johnson, and also a brand I trust more as well. Baby Magic Calming Baby Bath WashBaby Magic Calming Baby Lotion
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’m so happy that I found this body wash for my kids. It makes them smell so good and it is very calming. A big bottle like this last for months. The price point is super cheap and I would absolutely recommend to other parents.
Rhianon M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Baby Magic products. They are affordable, and meet all of the expectations I have for this product. I love their calming line that goes along with this product. The smell is amazing, and I even use the lotion for myself from time to time to relax. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jackie T.
New river, AZ
Love this baby magic coming baby bath wash. We started using it to an a half years ago my son was born and I’ve continued to use it now with my daughter. Both of my kids have sensitive skin and this light and easy soap is perfect for them. We always describe the smell as heavenly!!!
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby absolutely loves this. I use it at night right before bedtime to get her calmed, relaxed and ready for bed. It smells so good and makes her skin so soft and smooth. Super affordable and I’d definitely recommend it to someone else.
Diedra⚓Fanti 💋.
Fullerton, CA
I love this smell adding lavender to baby magic was pure genius! I love this when my son is fussy or when he has a fever I would use this soap on him and he would calm down with his baths. Very satisfied with this product.
Katie Z.
Accomac, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We always used Baby Magic in my family and this has the sweetest most comforting smell. My daughter looks forward to her Baby Magic bubble baths before bedtime! We love it! Highly recommend, especially before bed.
Christina L.
Literally my favorite thing ever. Loved bathing my son in this when he was a baby. I'd even use it on myself cause I loved it. It did help calming him as well . So great definitely recommend for new babies !
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this as a present at my baby shower and I'm starting to run out. Where can I buy this?
Jazzmine T.
Vancouver, WA
So ive heard a lot of bad things about johnsons and johnsons causing cancer so i stopped using it on my little one does anyone know if baby magic is safer?

back